Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

Chelsea Carling Cup

Just to find out how much we've sold. Stupid i know, but i would like to have a little insight about how much has been sold. Ah well.

Where was this demand for Plymouth/Accrington Away?

Aint as glamorous is it, the prawn sandwiches aint as nice.

I'm planning to go down Friday morning to get mine too, if there's any left that is :( I hope there will be, I'll be gutted if there's not 'cos I've been looking forward to this game ever since the draw. Still, I get to miss school in the morning ;)

Have you never rung the ticket office before? I never bother phoning anymore. Sent my email about five minutes ago, expect to hear from them some time today.

I have but with the rush of everyone wanting tickets I wasn't going to put trust in e-mail (Not 100% sure it'd get through and thought they might not process it e.t.c) thought if I phone i'll speak to someone and they will actually process it as I speak to them.

that's nothing!!

on the phone 08.55 this morning and just got through!!! I make that longer than a match!!! :D

got through in the end all done and dusted!!

Wow that shocking, 25 minutes was my wait.

Just worried now because i'm stopping with my Aussie cousin who is a reformed Chelsea fan, but i've turned him into a Leicester fan (Sort of) so got to risk waiting for General Sale, TBH I think they will have sold out today/tommorrow.

Oh well, he say's he's willing to get them in Chelsea end if it comes to it.

Anyone got any idea of how many tickets we have left? When I called they said they were cueing right round past the megastore.

Upper tier row 16 :cool:

Lets get it on.

queues down the ticket office this morning were unbelivable. We were waiting for a good 40 mins and we got there at about quater to 9!

Row 16 ;)

And you were there longer than 40 minutes - I didnt get served till 9:40 and you were behind me in the queue ;)

I would personally like to say bollocks to Tommy G and his comments about "loyal supporters" with their season tickets not needing to worry. I don't give a sh it about him going to the gym and I don't really care for what he has to say - I'm guaranteed to be going. And I don't have a Season Ticket. Fooking get in there.

I would personally like to say bollocks to Tommy G and his comments about "loyal supporters" with their season tickets not needing to worry. I don't give a sh it about him going to the gym and I don't really care for what he has to say - I'm guaranteed to be going. And I don't have a Season Ticket. Fooking get in there.

You get your tickets today then alright?

Archived