Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

Chelsea Carling Cup

Hurry up and decide... then join the queue at the ticket office. Its mental down there - some people have big brown envelopes full of season tickets and cash :S

Most annoying is that there are only 4 people serving even though the queue outside stretches all the way round past the megastore to the north stand turnstiles!! Also appeared to be only one person manning the phones so anyone on hold could be in for a long wait!! Why havent they got all the windows open because they must have known that demand would be huge!

Plus the amount of idiots is unbelievable - people turning up without season tickets was the most popular....

"so you don't have their tickets with you?"

"erm.... no"

"Well whats their address?"

"I dont know"

"Their full name?"

"Erm... I dont know - they sit near us at home games."

"Do you know their seat number?"

"No"

"Well I can't search through the whole system looking at the seats near you till I find them!"

And he walked off moaning and without any tickets :D

What a f**king bellend. I swear, some people...

There wasn't all this fuss for the Accrington game, and unless we play a blinder, it was a more enjoyable night than this one is likely to be (football aside....).

There wasn't all this fuss for the Accrington game, and unless we play a blinder, it was a more enjoyable night than this one is likely to be (football aside....).

oddly enough not many people were buying s****horpe tickets when i was there.... in fact when i asked for one she looked at me like i was joking

oddly enough not many people were buying s****horpe tickets when i was there.... in fact when i asked for one she looked at me like i was joking

I'm not surprised. About the first bit, that is.

Please excuse my ignorance, but I haven't really got time to read through the whole topic to find the information I need, as I've got to be somewhere, so if someone would be so kind to answer my two quick questions then I would be very greatful :thumbup: 1) When will tickets be on general sale? 2) How much would Foxes Travel cost?

Please excuse my ignorance, but I haven't really got time to read through the whole topic to find the information I need, as I've got to be somewhere, so if someone would be so kind to answer my two quick questions then I would be very greatful :thumbup: 1) When will tickets be on general sale? 2) How much would Foxes Travel cost?

Friday, ranging from £14 to £17 depending on adult/concessions and whether a STH

Archived