Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

Chelsea Carling Cup

What a load of absolute bollocks. Some of us have 9 to 5 jobs 30 miles away and can't get to the f**king ticket office at the drop of a hat, especially when they change the selling arrangements at the last minute without proper warning.

In fact your post is quite contradictory. I would assume the reason they are being so strict on the selling arrangements for the Chelsea game is due to complaints made by season ticket holders regarding the Forest game.

I swear some kids forget that not everyone can swan around Leicester all day on a whim. That doesn't make you more of a supporter.

Perhaps you should get back to your 30 mile away 9-5 job and concentrate on your work. Im sure your employers would be less than impressed with the dribble you post on here!

I'm surprised no-one really ever mentions or bothers with National Express coaches when travelling. They are generally a lot cheaper than Fox Travel although they don't drop you off near the ground they're still pretty good. Had a quick look earlier for coaches Leics-London on the day of the match and prices start from a fiver and they're reasonable times.

I'm surprised no-one really ever mentions or bothers with National Express coaches when travelling. They are generally a lot cheaper than Fox Travel although they don't drop you off near the ground they're still pretty good. Had a quick look earlier for coaches Leics-London on the day of the match and prices start from a fiver and they're reasonable times.

Train is better, for starts it doesn't take 3 Hours!

Guess im biased though ;)

I dread to think what the queues will be like Wednesday morning! I would go down monday but the people I'm going with are all priority 3 st's and it's 1 per season ticket.

We'll be down about half 8ish if their queueing out the door I'll cry.

You going down on the train mate?

Might stay the night, not sure.

Fox travel is last resort!

Train is dodgey, if we goto extra time, then theres no chance.

Sorry about SheffWeds only just got your message on myspace!

Might stay the night, not sure.

Fox travel is last resort!

Train is dodgey, if we goto extra time, then theres no chance.

Sorry about SheffWeds only just got your message on myspace!

Its alright mate. Got 2 people to come in the end so its all good. ;)

Might have to miss this one boys :cry:

I'm surprised no-one really ever mentions or bothers with National Express coaches when travelling.

There's a link on all of the other stickied away topics. Surely people could put two and two together and work it out for themselves? :dunno:

Latest ticket news update..... As of 11am this morning.

If anybody hears anything different (not rumour, speculation or hearsay) , please post here, but let me know so that I can post it in the stickied thread.

Cheers.

Should be some available on the Wendesday lol

Looks like I'll be struggling to get a ticket off general sale then.

Should be some available on the Wendesday lol

Looks like I'll be struggling to get a ticket off general sale then.

Surely they might allocate us some more?

Seeing as they seem a bit dis-interested in prem/euro games at SB, can't imagine CC vs LCFC selling out dead quick?

Surely they might allocate us some more?

Seeing as they seem a bit dis-interested in prem/euro games at SB, can't imagine CC vs LCFC selling out dead quick?

Reduced tickets mate, they've sold out every CC cup game in the past 3 seasons. According to my good friend Millbank on the Chelsea forum I post on.

Reduced tickets mate, they've sold out every CC cup game in the past 3 seasons. According to my good friend Millbank on the Chelsea forum I post on.

Ah, stands to reason I suppose.

If I'm coming - and I do want to come, I really need 2 tickets. One for me and one for the missus.

I'm guessing this could be an issue. Think I'll email the ticket office. They'll hold me two back.

Mark it for the attention of Jim. Jim is a legend. The rest of them are useless tossers.

Archived