Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

Chelsea Carling Cup

oddly enough not many people were buying s****horpe tickets when i was there.... in fact when i asked for one she looked at me like i was joking

I felt sorry for people who went down who just wanted tickets for Friday :rolleyes:

When I left the ground at 9.30 this morning, I thought there would be no chance of any being left by the end of the day!

we couldn't have sold many tickets at all for Chelsea game, or there would be news about it on OS. Rekon weve sold about 2500 possibly less so far.

I hope so, so i can get a ticket on friday. Im going to get there for 8 so that i can get one apparently people were waiting for 40 mins for a ticket this morning.

"Just to let you know your order has now been processed and your tickets will be posted to you. Your booking ref number is XXXX"

Get in!

I just got that...

But i'd ordered mine via telephone earlier and they said my email would be ignored as i'd already used the two season ticket numbers. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I hope so, so i can get a ticket on friday. Im going to get there for 8 so that i can get one apparently people were waiting for 40 mins for a ticket this morning.

They'll be sold out on Friday.

We'll be given a bigger allocation even if we sell out our first lot won't we?

What's the rush?!

No.

6600 is the lot, my reckoning is that they should just about make general sale but around midday I sure they'd have all gone.

Based on how busy it was earlier today I assume we've sold in the region of 4,000 - 4,500

Archived