Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Monk

Chelsea Carling Cup

sorry if this is a stupid question but what information do they require from you when applying for a ticket online??

Name and address, then your client ref number, if you are a season ticket holder, or your membership number.

Got mine on Monday :cool:

Shed Upper Row 14 seat 119

I was also offered upper or lower and thought upper for better atmos.

Why would the lower be better atmos?

If so I may change them on Friday

I have unconfirmed reports we have sold 2100 so far :blink:

I phoned the ticket office bang on 9am and they have been busy for 8 minutes, I guess many people could be having the same idea as me but how can they have busy for 8 minutes when I must have been one of the first to phone?

I would e-mail them but I want to hear from the horse's mouth I have the tickets.

Ok on the timing on the forum maybe I havn't been on hold 8 minutes, according to the clocks in my house its been 8 minutes though.

I phoned the ticket office bang on 9am and they have been busy for 8 minutes, I guess many people could be having the same idea as me but how can they have busy for 8 minutes when I must have been one of the first to phone?

I would e-mail them but I want to hear from the horse's mouth I have the tickets.

Ok on the timing on the forum maybe I havn't been on hold 8 minutes, according to the clocks in my house its been 8 minutes though.

Have you never rung the ticket office before? I never bother phoning anymore. Sent my email about five minutes ago, expect to hear from them some time today.

that's nothing!!

on the phone 08.55 this morning and just got through!!! I make that longer than a match!!! :D

got through in the end all done and dusted!!

Still undecided. Gonna be £40+...if we win/put in a good performance then it will be worth it, but if we go and get tonked then you'll be really p*ssed off.

I've also been to all the previous cup games :unsure:

I really should go... :cool:

Hurry up and decide... then join the queue at the ticket office. Its mental down there - some people have big brown envelopes full of season tickets and cash :S

Most annoying is that there are only 4 people serving even though the queue outside stretches all the way round past the megastore to the north stand turnstiles!! Also appeared to be only one person manning the phones so anyone on hold could be in for a long wait!! Why havent they got all the windows open because they must have known that demand would be huge!

Plus the amount of idiots is unbelievable - people turning up without season tickets was the most popular....

"so you don't have their tickets with you?"

"erm.... no"

"Well whats their address?"

"I dont know"

"Their full name?"

"Erm... I dont know - they sit near us at home games."

"Do you know their seat number?"

"No"

"Well I can't search through the whole system looking at the seats near you till I find them!"

And he walked off moaning and without any tickets :D

Could be interesting getting my members ticket tomorrow.

Gonna cost me a shade under £50 this, when we look at travel and everything.

Do you want me to get you one with my dads season ticket number

be snappy

I still don't believe him but will confirm when gets back to see if he really has only got 2 tickets or the five he was supposed to be getting. Don't see how we could have sold so many so quickly at 1 per st holder. Will wait and see in next 20 mins.

If that's the case he's surely having you on lol

Archived