lookwhaticando Posted 29 September 2007 Posted 29 September 2007 Man, 24, weds 82-year-old bride A 24-year-old Argentine man has married a woman 58 years his senior. Ms Volpes ® has known her new husband all of his life The groom, Reinaldo Waveqche, told reporters after the ceremony in Santa Fe, northern Argentina: "I've always liked mature ladies." Mr Waveqche added: "I don't care what other people say." He and bride Adelfa Volpes, 82, are planning to travel to Rio de Janeiro for their honeymoon. Asked if the marriage was purely spiritual, Ms Volpes laughed and replied: "There is going to be more." The couple were married in a civil service after several years of engagement, and later walked through a local church surrounded by reporters. Their love blossomed when Mr Waveqche went to live with her after his mother's death when he was 15. He said he admired his new wife's zest for life, and emphasised how special she was to him. -------------------------------- Blimey.
Daggers Posted 29 September 2007 Posted 29 September 2007 In light of current events I am making absolutely no comment in relation to young person/old person relationships.
Fez of Mahrez Posted 29 September 2007 Posted 29 September 2007 Ultra fancies young girls. Shocking. Is there another invisible court order on the way or something?
Finnegan Posted 29 September 2007 Posted 29 September 2007 Shocking.Is there another invisible court order on the way or something? Sfunny you should say that...
Daggers Posted 29 September 2007 Posted 29 September 2007 Well, that's another thread that now needs deleting...
lookwhaticando Posted 29 September 2007 Author Posted 29 September 2007 We've all thought about it. There's some pretty hot totty out there that's borderline ancient, yet still has the ability to dazzle. I mean, just the other day... there was this woman... stunning... she was 36 would you believe it!?! Thirty-Six!!
AoWW Posted 30 September 2007 Posted 30 September 2007 We've all thought about it. There's some pretty hot totty out there that's borderline ancient, yet still has the ability to dazzle. I mean, just the other day... there was this woman... stunning... she was 36 would you believe it!?! Thirty-Six!! *SLAP* I'm not 36.
stez Posted 30 September 2007 Posted 30 September 2007 *SLAP* I'm not 36. there's nothing to be ashamed off me duck
Ultra Posted 30 September 2007 Posted 30 September 2007 Just fcuk off Fez - you're not funny. After what Disco Turd and Manwell did last week, we're lucky FoxesTalk is still going..
stez Posted 30 September 2007 Posted 30 September 2007 let's all play nicely eh kids? you don't wanna upset us oldies.
Daggers Posted 30 September 2007 Posted 30 September 2007 Just fcuk off Fez - you're not funny. After what Disco Turd and Manwell did last week, we're lucky FoxesTalk is still going.. I think I will have a public apology from you for that disgusting signature and the likening me to a turd or you shall hear from my team of lawyers. You are such a huge twat I think we ought to phone the Guinness Book of Records...Man that is fullest of shit on internet forii: Ultra, FoxesTalk
Alexikokopops Posted 30 September 2007 Posted 30 September 2007 Just fcuk off Fez - you're not funny. After what Disco Turd and Manwell did last week, we're lucky FoxesTalk is still going.. Have you thought about the implications of what you're saying here? I for one am going to spend the entire day trying to work out what exactly is a "disco turd". Are there all-in-one mirror ball suits involved? I JUST DON'T KNOW!!
Geo V Posted 30 September 2007 Posted 30 September 2007 Good on her. Regardless of age its all about happiness. Obviously I am saying that as a 35yo dude who dates women ten years younger than him usually. The last time I dated a women in her 30s was when I was 18 and she was 32 .
Blue Bob Posted 30 September 2007 Posted 30 September 2007 The article doesnt say but is she rich by any chance????
lookwhaticando Posted 30 September 2007 Author Posted 30 September 2007 The article doesnt say but is she rich by any chance???? I doubt it. She is 82 and looks 82... can't possibly have any money.
Steven Posted 30 September 2007 Posted 30 September 2007 let's all play nicely eh kids? you don't wanna upset us oldies. I have nearly spilt my Horlicks twice.
Rincewind Posted 30 September 2007 Posted 30 September 2007 Not a very nice sig Ultra. Defanmation of character that is. Those four may not be perfect but they do not deserve that. Will I be added to the list now? I know somebody that does a good line in dummy's and huggies if you run out. As for the couple. It is weird, a bit like legalised granny rape, if I am allowed to say that without offending anyone.
lookwhaticando Posted 30 September 2007 Author Posted 30 September 2007 As for the couple. It is weird, a bit like legalised granny rape, if I am allowed to say that without offending anyone. lol Our Ken is nothing if not controversial.
stez Posted 30 September 2007 Posted 30 September 2007 lol Our Ken is nothing if not controversial. i'm wondering if our ken would turn down a 24 year old were she to 'make herself available'?
Zingari Posted 30 September 2007 Posted 30 September 2007 The article doesnt say but is she rich by any chance???? how cynical that sounds ; i'm sure there are lots of young men who find geriatric ladies beguiling without there being lots of dosh involved; heres a picture of another couple who have fallen hopelessly in love despite the age gap http://www.eonline.com/gossip/planetgossip...75-a3f3cd87ab7d
Guest Posted 30 September 2007 Posted 30 September 2007 Not a very nice sig Ultra. Defanmation of character that is. Those four may not be perfect but they do not deserve that. Will I be added to the list now? I know somebody that does a good line in dummy's and huggies if you run out. As for the couple. It is weird, a bit like legalised granny rape, if I am allowed to say that without offending anyone. Unfortunately, abusive or insulting words are not defamatory.
Webbo Posted 30 September 2007 Posted 30 September 2007 Two words. Wrinkly muff I bet it'd chafe too.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.