Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Anish

James Chambers

What's going on with James Chambers? Ever since Holloway took over he's been nowhere to be seen. Is he injured or simply out of favour? I'd still rather have Chambers than Stearman in the team. We've got N'Gotty, Kenton and Maybury all on the bench today and none of them are any good going forward.

Hi People.

Rumour has it that Ian Holloway is lining up a £1m swoop for Our Hungarian winger Peter Halmosi :angry: Is there any truth in this from your neck of the woods. anybody heard anything?

He set up all Three of our goals today and is the best player we have had for a long time.

I see our game with you lot has now been chosen for Sky Sports with A Saturday tea time Kick off, i can see us bringing a couple thousand up which will make for a good atmosphere too.

I also hear that a huge flag is being made up which will aim a few words about Loyalty in the direction of One Ian Holloway. (sad I know)

Come

On

You

Green

S

Really? :unsure: I thought he played quite well today compared to other fixtures this season :blink: He was better than Kisnorbo and McAuley!
I don't think you watch the game.

Sorry mate, Dannyboy's right.

Hi People.

Rumour has it that Ian Holloway is lining up a £1m swoop for Our Hungarian winger Peter Halmosi :angry: Is there any truth in this from your neck of the woods. anybody heard anything?

He set up all Three of our goals today and is the best player we have had for a long time.

I see our game with you lot has now been chosen for Sky Sports with A Saturday tea time Kick off, i can see us bringing a couple thousand up which will make for a good atmosphere too.

I also hear that a huge flag is being made up which will aim a few words about Loyalty in the direction of One Ian Holloway. (sad I know)

Come

On

You

Green

S

Not sure if £1 million is a worthy price tag for him but I'll gladly take Peter Halmosi. I'm sure we can get him for less. Its Plymouth he plays for after all, beggars can't be choosers. :thumbup:

Hardly - I'd play stearz RB and Chambers RM. Anything is better than Newton

Seriuosly, Stearmans positioning is among the poorest I've ever seen. The amount of times balls get played behind him is unbelievable but he still seems useless at preventing this. However, I am bearing in mind that he's still young and still has alot to learn.

Hi People.

Come

On

You

Green

S

It would make sense as Ollie likes wingers & we don't have any of great ability/consistency currently

Not sure if £1 million is a worthy price tag for him but I'll gladly take Peter Halmosi. I'm sure we can get him for less. Its Plymouth he plays for after all, beggars can't be choosers. :thumbup:

I'd snap their hand off at £1m, great player.

Stearman is shit - anyone who argues otherwise doesn't know what they're talking about.

Stearman had a shocker yesterday one of the reason MAY be the fact that he all ways out in town on the piss because my mate goes he saw Sterman car in town on a Friday night and the after-effects definitely showed.Did anyone else hear this to?

Archived