lookwhaticando Posted 8 December 2007 Posted 8 December 2007 Votes restricted to those who attended the match, please & thanks.
Bert Posted 8 December 2007 Posted 8 December 2007 I thought Clem was decent today. Hume, Kenton and Chambers did well too.
Kilworthfox Posted 8 December 2007 Posted 8 December 2007 I thought that most were ok but Chambers for me as he did try, but his off the ball movement is much better than I have seen from us in years. If we had a good creative midfielder with the vision to see the movement then he would have been in the game and been much more effective. Agreed that Kenton did put himself about
Webbo Posted 8 December 2007 Posted 8 December 2007 I thought that most were ok but Chambers for me as he did try, but his off the ball movement is much better than I have seen from us in years. If we had a good creative midfielder with the vision to see the movement then he would have been in the game and been much more effective.Agreed that Kenton did put himself about I can't honestly think of any positive contribution that Chambers made today, I thought he was totally out of his depth.
danny. Posted 8 December 2007 Posted 8 December 2007 who the hell has voted carl cort?? do you realised MOM means the very best player in the team in this game, not the worst??
WetFlannel Posted 8 December 2007 Posted 8 December 2007 who the hell has voted carl cort?? do you realised MOM means the very best player in the team in this game, not the worst?? cort didnt do too badly today...
Stuliasz Posted 8 December 2007 Posted 8 December 2007 I thought big Gaz McAuley had a very decent game today but I had to go to Kenton because he is putting in performances that I thought would be way above himself in that position. And as much as I rate Chambers, I must admit he did look out of his depth today. He needs to be in the middle playing off the shoulder of the defender.
lookwhaticando Posted 8 December 2007 Author Posted 8 December 2007 :laugh:Who voted Mattock?! Five people, so far, pitting him a comfortable second.
Joe. Posted 8 December 2007 Posted 8 December 2007 Five people, so far, pitting him a comfortable second. Yeah it seems so! It's amazing how our opinions differ so much. It's like we all watch a different game.
danny. Posted 8 December 2007 Posted 8 December 2007 cort didnt do too badly today... he wasnt the wost, but MOM??? maybe his mum comes on here
WetFlannel Posted 8 December 2007 Posted 8 December 2007 he wasnt the wost, but MOM??? maybe his mum comes on here i never said he was man of the match
danny. Posted 8 December 2007 Posted 8 December 2007 i never said he was man of the match i know, but someone has voted for him!
Koke Posted 8 December 2007 Posted 8 December 2007 Kenton did a splendid job despite playing out of position. Kenton for me.
WetFlannel Posted 8 December 2007 Posted 8 December 2007 i know, but someone has voted for him! not me
maddog Posted 8 December 2007 Posted 8 December 2007 I thought Clem was decent today.Hume, Kenton and Chambers did well too. Don't know what you were watching, i thought Clem and Stearman were the worst. Cort was better but it's hume whos no good, Cort won a lot of headers and there wasn't a player anywhere near him.
Thracian Posted 8 December 2007 Posted 8 December 2007 I've gone for Kenton. The guy is not really a midfielder, he's a back-line defender. He's not had a lot of first team football this season yet he ran himself to a standstill - literally, judging by what looked like a bout of cramp towards the end. Furthermore he tried to be constructive, tried to find a blue shirt and tried with all he had to offer some support in attack. He's not the fastest, not the most skillful or most inventive but he made the most of himself while others around him were sadly wanting at times.
davieG Posted 8 December 2007 Posted 8 December 2007 Don't know what you were watching, i thought Clem and Stearman were the worst.Cort was better but it's hume whos no good, Cort won a lot of headers and there wasn't a player anywhere near him. probably because we were playing 451 for most of the game
The Stig Posted 9 December 2007 Posted 9 December 2007 Kenton did well out of position. Hume looked one of the few bright sparks and as usual his effort and determination was second to none. Hume for me, just. Only just.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.