Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
James.

Anonymous member

Don't worry this isn't some erection problem confessional.

Currently there are 4 anonymous members online. How do I become one of said people? Is there an option somewhere?

I'm almost certain this has already been answered but, well, you admins and mods need something to do.

But why would you want to become an anonymous member?

I can't see the advantage to it myself. :whistle:

Some people do it because they would otherwise be pestered if they were seen to be online.

Occasionally us mods do a proverbial bunk and go anonymous so we're not pummelled with PMs about this that and the other.

An alternative technique, as deployed brilliantly by stez, is to do no moderating and thus incur the wrath of none. :D:ph34r:

Some people do it because they would otherwise be pestered if they were seen to be online.

Occasionally us mods do a proverbial bunk and go anonymous so we're not pummelled with PMs about this that and the other.

An alternative technique, as deployed brilliantly by stez, is to do no moderating and thus incur the wrath of none. :D:ph34r:

that is so harsh! i'm like a duck, it may look like i do nothing, but, in fact, i'm working like a good 'en below the water line. actually i'd go as far as to say if it wasn't for me this place would shut down in a day. fact. :angry:

i'm officially the john robertson of foxestalk! © nationwider

i wonder what admins thoughts are on this ;)

I don't think it makes much difference because your anonimity is only partial in as much as you are visible if you post, the only time they might come into conflict. :dunno:

I still do all the deleting for Stez...I'm like his enforcer, Dennis Waterman to his George Cole.

yes, now get back to the lock-up master fox is threatening to post something down the winchester club

i wonder what admins thoughts are on this ;)

well, if, at least one of them would post something in here, we'd know!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived