Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Manager

Fulop Back to Sunderland

Thats what I was thinking.

Nothing has yet been confirmed on the Sunderland OS nor Leicester's.

It'll be on there after Hendo's played in Wolves and Tony Mowbray's Ipswich games :giggle:

:dunno:

Its the comment at the bottom about Who will play against Reading...

'Who goes between the posts for Sunderland in tomorrow's game against Reading, we will have to wait and see.

'

Although its not actually said that they wont sell him.... Milan needs to test them, make an offer and see what happens.

Serious blow and not one I expected.

After what he said in the mercury today, i thought he'd be here to stay. That article saying he's going back says that they might sell him on though, so maybe we might get the chance to buy him?? Still nothing on the official sites yet so hopefully this is still a wind up..... :whistle:

If we're without him tomorrow at wolves, we're buggered up the rectal passage.

Great.

Will be quite interesting who plays in goal now.

Because Nielson must be shit, Henderson has been playing for the reserves.

However im sure ive seen Cisak warming up with Fulop before the game in recent weeks, obviously not reaching the 16 but i think he has been involved in the warm up. If that means anything.

I would laugh if Henderson is one of the ones Ollie sent home and now he's having to ring him back up and begging him to play.

Oh my... what a dilema.... :(

We really are a laughing stock.... The one player who nobody wanted to leave and he isnt even ours ****ing player!! :mellow:

I think I know the answer... but is there no way Nielsen's capable of filling in until the summer maybe? I only ask as I've personally never seen him play.

If I worked at McDonalds and my staff were ill I wouldnt let him fill in... let alone in goal for City...

I think I know the answer... but is there no way Nielsen's capable of filling in until the summer maybe? I only ask as I've personally never seen him play.

I'd sooner have Logan or Henderson from all I've seen. It's not his shot stopping - one on one he seems an excellent keeper - it's the rest of his game. Anyway it's been said that he's on his way out come January.

If you worked at McDonalds and your staff were ill I wouldnt let him fill in... let alone in goal for City...

Slightly strange analogy given the pre-requisite for a job in McDonalds is a low IQ and bad skin and not catching a football, but I get your point!

Great.

Will be quite interesting who plays in goal now.

Because Nielson must be shit, Henderson has been playing for the reserves.

However im sure ive seen Cisak warming up with Fulop before the game in recent weeks, obviously not reaching the 16 but i think he has been involved in the warm up. If that means anything.

Henderson's played no more than Nielsen. Or Cisak/Pentney. They just seem to rotate it although it did seem strange that Nielsen played against Nottingham Forest have not played since the beginning of the season. We lost 4-0.

Archived