Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Phube's Wii Gang!

There is a Wii retro game emulator available with 1000's of old games on it from the old

consoles Snes/sega master system/megadrive and gamegear

Not got a console yet,as cant find one for love or money,so cant tell you how good it is,cant wait to get mine.....:)

(Your console needs to be modded to load it i think)

Wii helps surgeons

PS how are your balls hanging Phube? Better?

lol

Actually a lot higher!! They have always hung lower (hence the propensity to get torsions) but since the orchidopexy (re-stitching) I've had an uplift!! :blink:

Doesn't feel quite right... very weird!! :unsure:

Unless you were just being nice and friendly and didn't want to know... in depth!! ;)

xbox.gif- If you're between 12 and 19, male and sit in L1!

What so Wii's are for under 12's and PS3's/computers are for over nineteenss?

Nope Wii's are for EVERYONE (bar the 12-19 year old males)!! ;)

PS3's are the same market as 360's (plus some cheap Blu-Ray player buyers). Hence why they sell so badly!

Can anyone help me??

Yesterday I was playing on the wii and my brother jumped in front of me and I smacked him in the head by accident, now whenever I use my wii remote for example: on wii sports it won't let me swing on baseball or golf, bowl in bowling, swing in tennis and so on. I have sync'd it but still it doesn't work. Any help??

Can anyone help me??

Yesterday I was playing on the wii and my brother jumped in front of me and I smacked him in the head by accident, now whenever I use my wii remote for example: on wii sports it won't let me swing on baseball or golf, bowl in bowling, swing in tennis and so on. I have sync'd it but still it doesn't work. Any help??

Were you using your Wii-Jackets??

If it's busted but under 1 year old Nintendo should fix it for free... ring their hotline no.!

Anyway im back in the Wii club as part of my new exercise regime! :whistle: So what games would you suggest that are fun & good for a bit of light exercise? :D

Wii Fit.. when it come out...

But you need Mario and Sonic at the Olympics... that's supposed to be knackering!

Archived