Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Phube's Wii Gang!

Unfortunately I had two exams in the past two days, two more in the next two days, and a huge assignment to be in next Wednesday.

It's taunting me, bastard.

But if it's all "Stupid Management" then it'll be like taking candy from babies

But if it's all "Stupid Management" then it'll be like taking candy from babies

I can't cope with management!

Seriously, it's a bag of knackers!

Thankfully those two are done.

Got Statistics ( :cool: ) tomorrow and then Techniques of Operational Research ( :cool: :cool: ) on Thursday.

After my undergrad degree these should be an absolute doddle, especially since they're open book.

If I mess these up I don't deserve a Masters!

I can't cope with management!

Seriously, it's a bag of knackers!

Thankfully those two are done.

Got Statistics ( :cool: ) tomorrow and then Techniques of Operational Research ( :cool: :cool: ) on Thursday.

After my undergrad degree these should be an absolute doddle, especially since they're open book.

If I mess these up I don't deserve a Masters!

*thinks*

Hmm..student has to open book?

*/thinks*

Try here Pops - there is no shame.

Invenented them all first. I loved the SNES and thought the pad for that was fantastic.

No point inventing everything first if their current console doesn't use any of it. The nunchuck is fun for about 5 mins then it's just frustratingly innacurate and annoying. On wii sports it's a complete lottery where anything will go, you can't control any of the shots in tennis etc. this isn't an opinion it's a fact. You might as well have a "swing" button that you press, it really is that mind numbingly simple and dull. If you enjoy a game where you are in essense pressing one button over and over again, well done, but most of us moved on from that during playschool.

I have played a few other games on the wii, like mortal combat. I used to love that game, fantastic on the SNES, the wii version is actually far far worse than the SNES version, and that's 10-15 years on.

That's funny because I can place shots, lob, put on back spin, top spin and swerve... Perhaps you're just crap??? :whistle:

Every Wii sprts game has hidden depths, try looking!

That's funny because I can place shots, lob, put on back spin, top spin and swerve... Perhaps you're just crap??? :whistle:

Every Wii sprts game has hidden depths, try looking!

Yea that must be it,

To be honest after 10 mins of swingin the nunchuck around I was so bored I just went back to my 360 with gears of war, PES2008, assasins creed, oblivion, mass effect, etc.

Yea that must be it,

To be honest after 10 mins of swingin the nunchuck around I was so bored I just went back to my 360 with gears of war, PES2008, assasins creed, oblivion, mass effect, etc.

Really, 'cause I've never played a game where you swing the nunchuck exclusively??

And if you enjoyed Assasins Creed and call the Wii boring... then... well... no accounting for taste! :blink:

Archived