Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Phube's Wii Gang!

By childrens console are you referring Wii, if so.. I will join Phube's Wii gang.

You are now my new best friend!!! :thumbup:

You can even use my WiiHug *gif* thing on my sig.!!!

You didnt though :giggle:

This is my opinion, but if you give me a Mario Party, or a Gears of War, i'll take the Gears of War.

Give me a Wii sports or a Call of Duty 4, i ll take the CoD4 thanks.

I think the 360 has far more longevity, and if I got a Wii, i'd get bored of it quicker than i will the 360.

In my opinion.

Cue Phube.....

TBH if I was on my own I'd prefer GoW to Mario Party... but if I had frinds over Mario Party 8 FTW!!

Doesn't Cod4 last 6 hours... Hmmm nice longevity!!! :rolleyes:

Plus; Mario Galaxy > Every other game this decade!!! FACT!

Online??

Can you go even online on a Wii? :unsure:

Did you not see the advert with Ian Wright & SWP playing that Mario football thing & beating some normal blokes online? Nintendo really need to sort out their advertising, it clearly has doesn't have enough impact.

I have one, really like it but it'd be better if I could get a second controller but can't find one for love nor money

You are now my new best friend!!! :thumbup:

You can even use my WiiHug *gif* thing on my sig.!!!

TBH if I was on my own I'd prefer GoW to Mario Party... but if I had frinds over Mario Party 8 FTW!!

Good job i have no friends then! :giggle:

And as for CoD4, i was as you know, talking about the 360 console, not that game.

And as for you're last statement, it doesnt warrant a response! :crylaugh:

that's approximately 5 hours and 45 minutes longer than it takes for the novelty of the wii 'nunchuck' to wear off and the games to become tedious, boring and making you wish you had a proper controller, in depth gameplay and some graphics that look like they are from this side of the year 2000.

that's approximately 5 hours and 45 minutes longer than it takes for the novelty of the wii 'nunchuck' to wear off and the games to become tedious, boring and making you wish you had a proper controller, in depth gameplay and some graphics that look like they are from this side of the year 2000.

Proper controller???

Nintendo invented the 'D' Pad...

Nintendo first had shoulder buttons...

Nintendo first put an analogue stick onto a home console controller!

Nintendo had rumble first...

See a pattern yet...

Your proper controller was invented by Nintendo! Ir and motion is just the next step along!! :thumbup:

The sheer mention of Super Mario Galaxy and No More Heroes in this thread proves your theory incorrect. Can't name 5 PS3 games I want, mind.

I can name 1:

LittleBigPlanet... shame it's not out yet, and would work better with a Wii controller!! lol

Young Finners,

If you do me the favour of moving any Wii/Xbox 360 or Wii/Playstation 3 arguments into here then I will love you long time.

I might then be free to wander the streets of General Chat once more, no longer afraid of a REALLY BORING CONSTANTLY REPEATED ****FEST THAT IS THE "WII IS SHIT/BETTER THAN EVERYTHING" ARGUMENT.

Yours in hope

Ormonpops

xxx

Proper controller???

Nintendo invented the 'D' Pad...

Nintendo first had shoulder buttons...

Nintendo first put an analogue stick onto a home console controller!

Nintendo had rumble first...

See a pattern yet...

Your proper controller was invented by Nintendo! Ir and motion is just the next step along!! :thumbup:

Invenented them all first. I loved the SNES and thought the pad for that was fantastic.

No point inventing everything first if their current console doesn't use any of it. The nunchuck is fun for about 5 mins then it's just frustratingly innacurate and annoying. On wii sports it's a complete lottery where anything will go, you can't control any of the shots in tennis etc. this isn't an opinion it's a fact. You might as well have a "swing" button that you press, it really is that mind numbingly simple and dull. If you enjoy a game where you are in essense pressing one button over and over again, well done, but most of us moved on from that during playschool.

I have played a few other games on the wii, like mortal combat. I used to love that game, fantastic on the SNES, the wii version is actually far far worse than the SNES version, and that's 10-15 years on.

Invenented them all first. I loved the SNES and thought the pad for that was fantastic.

No point inventing everything first if their current console doesn't use any of it. The nunchuck is fun for about 5 mins then it's just frustratingly innacurate and annoying. On wii sports it's a complete lottery where anything will go, you can't control any of the shots in tennis etc. this isn't an opinion it's a fact. You might as well have a "swing" button that you press, it really is that mind numbingly simple and dull. If you enjoy a game where you are in essense pressing one button over and over again, well done, but most of us moved on from that during playschool.

I have played a few other games on the wii, like mortal combat. I used to love that game, fantastic on the SNES, the wii version is actually far far worse than the SNES version, and that's 10-15 years on.

Direction in Wii Tennis is decided by timing and whether you play it backhand or not, but I agree that it's far from perfect.

I personally love the freedom in movement the nunchuk provides, just feels nicer than having your hands clamped to a pad, like the twisty Playstation controller Namco made, and Midway have generally gone downhill in the last 10 years.

Archived