Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

Travian

I'll have a look at work. Is there a clickable link?

With resources it may be best for each player/partner to concentrate on a main product so they can make better deals in trading. That is one does farming as a main industry and another does steel etc. etc..

I'm normally hopeless at these society building games so you can ignore the above if you wish. :D

Im sure you will work it out, it isnt hard. iv sent everyone invites so accept soon. Main things id say is upgrade your resources before doing much else. This way your population will increase at a steady but quick rate.

How do I accept :unsure:

I'll have a look at work. Is there a clickable link?

With resources it may be best for each player/partner to concentrate on a main product so they can make better deals in trading. That is one does farming as a main industry and another does steel etc. etc..

I'm normally hopeless at these society building games so you can ignore the above if you wish. :D

Travian.co.uk :thumbup:

I've signed up as Nightguard. Location random Roman . copied the activation code but did not seem to need it just clicked the link.

I've upgraded my wheat feild if thats any good. Just don't declare on me just yet.

Village Map referance 126/92

Got a long way to go to catch up with the leader.

Population 15???

villages 20

My population is 5

:D

I've officially gave up on this game <_<

Anyone want to make a foxestalk Alliance? new people to KZ you are doing really well, much quicker then i was when i started. i am willing to start it if the interest is there. However i need to know that everyone is definatly up for it, i dont want to leave KZ and then be let down by quitters.

Anyone want to make a foxestalk Alliance? new people to KZ you are doing really well, much quicker then i was when i started. i am willing to start it if the interest is there. However i need to know that everyone is definatly up for it, i dont want to leave KZ and then be let down by quitters.

What the fu ck is KZ?

I like the sound of an alliance.

We need a sworn enemy though.

What the fu ck is KZ?

I like the sound of an alliance.

We need a sworn enemy though.

KZ is the Alliance we are currently in, but we have quite a few people playing from foxestalk now and i think it could be beneficial for us to leave KZ (The alliance we are already in) and make our own Alliance.

There are a few other football related alliances we could have them as our enemies.

I'd join... KZ is too PS3/360 based for my liking!!! :)

We need more people to accept, and also we need more people to get involved from this forum. If we can do this then i will set it up. but Until more people show interest i do not think it is possible atm. if we leave with the resources and populations we have atm, we will get screwed over by some massive alliance such as Mia or NRO.

Archived