Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

Travian

www.travian.co.uk - join server 2, we are all on there

it looks awful to start with, i thought wtf this is terrible, but very good when u get into it, which doesnt take long - I signed up end of last week

perfect for playing at work, as you do something, wait an hour or so (it's all in realtime) etc. so great for 2 mins here and there

www.travian.co.uk - join server 2, we are all on there

it looks awful to start with, i thought wtf this is terrible, but very good when u get into it, which doesnt take long - I signed up end of last week

perfect for playing at work, as you do something, wait an hour or so (it's all in realtime) etc. so great for 2 mins here and there

Ok a new Allaince has been formed so leave KZ by going to profile-KZ-options- then leave alliance. then i will send you all invites, please leave your Travian usernames below.

I'm in!

foxhateram: when you say this "If you are farming someone and they ask you politely to stop, please do so. Unless of course they are abusive and cheeky xD"

what the hell is farming?

When you have troops you can attack other people, and steal there resources this is called Farming

Do we have enough people for Generals and leaders though. I've not even thought about a army yet.

For those new or thinking of joining. I may have started wrong so doing crap. Read the manual and look at the building tree. There is a feild/s with four resources, wood, iron, clay and wheat. These are level nought. There are about four areas of each which you can upgrade to level one. I made each area level one. I believe this was my mistake. It costs to upgrade so I should have upgraded one from each to level two or three.

In the village centre there are various areas where you can build. Some buldings require you to have other things. If you want to join an alliance build an Embassy then apply to join there. Next is the main building. The higher the level the faster other building work is done and at level 5 you can add mills, bakeries forges etc.

Add a granerary. Add a Cranny which is where you can hide stuff. Add a market place where you can trade.

I would leave the army until you have built your population up.

And just for TPH you can even train a hero and build a mansion for him. The top level comes a palace or residence.

If you are really good you can get Wonder of The World. But you need hell of a lot to get that far.

In the alliance there are different ranks and duties, bit like mods but with more poeer. :D

So have a look. It may seem slow to start with ibut it improves. I probably started wrong so try a different way to me.

Yes but I ran short of everything so I thought I was doing it wrong.

Anyway have to go out now. Will joing when I get back. Keep KZ as allys as one of them supplied me with wheat and I may want to return the favour at some point. I'm a roman username nightguard. Village Nightguard Valley

Map Ref I will have to check.

I've left KZ and in LCFC.

To get a cranny I think your main building needs to be level 3. Not sure though. Upgrade the main building anyway cos thats where the workers are so higher the level the faster the work gets done.

Map reference 162/92

the cranny is in the middle of the village. trees part. click on that and upgrade/ for the embasy and joining alliances click the big building on the right upgrade/build then click accept.

different tribes have diffent skills. Gauls are not good at attacking and are mainly peaceful so if you are a Gaul careful who you pick fights with.

Archived