Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

Travian

That's what the thing on the right is of your resources, next to the weat.

Mine's currently 17/24 because I have 17 people and I have the capacity to feed 24.

As a result my wheat production is 7 per hour.

Ah makes sense, stock up time then :unsure:

Iron Mines. :unsure:

Hmm, am currently building my second Iron mine but it seems to me that Iron is not paticularley important to begginers such as ourselves, I appear to have quite a bit of it, but I'm starting to run out of wood and clay.

lol on the rankings

6561. TPH LCFC 15 1

6562. Manwell Pablo - 15 1

what are the chances of that.

Hmm, am currently building my second Iron mine but it seems to me that Iron is not paticularley important to begginers such as ourselves, I appear to have quite a bit of it, but I'm starting to run out of wood and clay.

I'll trade you some wood for iron?

As I'm making 14 clay an hour, and need 40 clay to build another level 1 clay pit, it's going to take about two and half hours :(

I just built a bit of everything. Haven't even read the manual/guide thing. I didn't think guys did that :unsure:

I'm more short of iron and wheat than anything :(

travian1.jpg

The Gaffer here. i love the way you guys have made a right laugh out such a simple game.

Anyway we seemed to be doing quite well, few more people and wel be laughing, i have invited a few friends along so it might not just be Foxestalk for much longer, but will be good! good luck to everyone. forums are all set up over there now.

Archived