Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

Travian

i looked at it this morning with about 500 of everything which was cool, spent it already tho, doh!

TPH - did you get your clay? It said it arrived this morning.

Thanks Danny - I think so yeah, there did appear to be more clay.

I've pumped it in to a clay pit (not literally) so that should be the end to my clay worries.

As soon as I clicked build clay pit though, it wanted me to get my people some more food. Greedy bastards. I've just built the ungrateful ingrates a clay pit.

Thanks Danny - I think so yeah, there did appear to be more clay.

I've pumped it in to a clay pit (not literally) so that should be the end to my clay worries.

As soon as I clicked build clay pit though, it wanted me to get my people some more food. Greedy bastards. I've just built the ungrateful ingrates a clay pit.

lol Let them eat clay! :thumbup:

Oh here's Chez Phube:

Travian-14-2-08b.jpg

Travian-14-2-08a.jpg

WOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH i found my datastick, thats the best valentines present i could ever have received. Anyways no one applying for jobs :( il have to leave it al to danny then he seems to be doing an alright job anyway.

we are doing well, if you know anyone else who might wanna join LCFC related or not get them in our alliance!

What do we all think of the game then?

Good game this, and will join the alliance once I have an embassy, which I will have once i have more resources :thumbup:

Woods the problem now :unsure:

I woke up to find that someone who I sent wheat to by mistake had sent me all his stock. He says he is leaving. I have used it on wheat to level 3 on two and the main building. But the supplies should go up faster. They are all in the 20 per hour now. So wait another day if anyone needs help I'll access the situation.

I've posted this also on the forum, but this player was saying something about S2 ending and he's going to set up another account with S4. He mentioned intensive training as well.

Will have to look in the rules again. I want to get my main building to 5 cos then you can get a mill, bakery and brickworks. But if my granary is 3 that also leads to them. With main building you can have a palace.

I'll leave the military side until my population has grown. Can't have hungry soldiers can I?

Archived