Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Micky Ruddle

Barnsley

Or email them.

Tell them how many tickets you want.

Leave a contact number.

Then they'll ring you back.

I usually email. I put my card details in my emails so I dont have to speak to the monkeys that are the ticket office. :unsure:

I usually email. I put my card details in my emails so I dont have to speak to the monkeys that are the ticket office. :unsure:

Well you're just a gangsta aren't you?

Ched your train is booked.

Merci.

Smooth, i'm all sorted then.

Just gotta convince Andy to give us a lift to the station now :giggle:

None of your late nonsense this time.

Infact, if my house happens Friday, we can go from my house?..

None of your late nonsense this time.

Infact, if my house happens Friday, we can go from my house?..

I wasn't technically late, I made the train didn't I? :giggle:

Ahh I've got poker somewhere Friday night.

I'm just getting the bus in anyway with my mate Saturday morning.

You're always playing poker! :angry:

Ian Holloway's side could be backed by the biggest travelling Leicester City support for three years when they take on Barnsley at Oakwell this weekend.

Over 7,000 City fans made the trip to see the Foxes take on Blackburn Rovers at Ewood Park in March 2005 - with Leicester cruelly denied a place in the FA Cup semi finals by a heavily contested late penalty on that occasion.

The Club confirmed on Tuesday morning that they had sold out their original allocation of 3,000 tickets for the Barnsley clash.

But following negotiations between the two clubs, Leicester have acquired a further 3,000 tickets for the game - meaning there could be a massive 6,000 travelling fans in South Yorkshire on Saturday.

Leicester go into the game occupying the third relegation place in the Championship table - but amazingly a victory over Simon Davy's side could catapult them up to 18th should results go there way elsewhere.

The two sides met in similar circumstance at the business end of last season - with City coming out on top on that occasion to secure their Championship status.

Tickets for the game are priced at just £20 for adults, £12 for seniors and under 18s and £6 for under 11s.

Meanwhile, the club also confirmed that Fox Travel places are still available for the game.

Coaches will be leaving the Walkers Stadium in on Saturday morning at 11.30am.

Coach prices start from just £12 for adult season ticket holders (£10 concession season ticket holders) and £13 for non season ticket holder adults (£11 concessions).

The 1884 Sports Bar will be open from 10am for refreshments and the City Megastore will also be open for supporters prior to departure.

Tickets will be available from the Ticket Office between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday, and from 9.00am on Saturday.

Supporters can contact the ticket office direct via email on [email protected] or call direct on 0844 815 5000

From the OS

Archived