Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bigneville

Season Ticket Payment Plan

Just wondering.

Is this scheme still on offer?

Also, has anyone bought a ticket using the payment plan yet?

Would like some people's opinions and thoughts.

It's on offer until May 31st I believe. :thumbup:

Paul Aldridge wanted to increase them. :mad: It's ok for him isn't it, he's only been for 6 months, what about the supporter's who have followed all their life? Seems he doesn't care about them, even more so now we're in League One.

MM also considered rasing tickets but after whats happend decided to freeze them.

So I repeat are the early bird tickets irrelevant now?

Aldridge said that City's relegation would not see the freeze on season-ticket prices extended beyond May 31. Supporters can buy season tickets at last year's price until the end of the month.

http://www.thebluearmy.co.uk/details.asp?b...6269754|p|536|0

Just wondering.

Is this scheme still on offer?

Also, has anyone bought a ticket using the payment plan yet?

Would like some people's opinions and thoughts.

I did it last season an this season mate, :cool:

you can do it from 1 upto 7 months pal :thumbup:

So how much more are season tickets?

So MM's decision not to raise the ST only applies to the early bird tickets?

Is that right?

Correct.

What a gesture Milan :rolleyes: Kant.

you would only hope they'll give those who get ST's ''free'' f.a.cup/johnstone's paint tickets for a couple of rounds

The only problem with that is what if all of our cup games are away, like this year? ;)

Could someone help me please?

I currently have a season ticket in N block but kept changing my seat to the kop after christmas and i'm planning to get my season ticket in the kop for next season. I want to get the early bird discount plan but will I be able to move straight away or will I have to wait untill people have renewed etc..

Cheers

Ashley.

Could someone help me please?

I currently have a season ticket in N block but kept changing my seat to the kop after christmas and i'm planning to get my season ticket in the kop for next season. I want to get the early bird discount plan but will I be able to move straight away or will I have to wait untill people have renewed etc..

Cheers

Ashley.

You can move to an unoccupied seat any time you like. You could move to the Kop, and then move to a different seat in the same area at a later date if you wished.

• 2 weeks later...

I know it has probably been said before but i have been to 16 away games this season but none of the tickets are in my name either my mate or my step dad got them for me. I was wondering did i imagine it or did someone say that if i take all my ticket stubs then i will go up in priority ? Thanks

SORRY ignore this i have just seen the away priority thread at the bottom of this page i have already asked this question :rolleyes:

I've just renewed mine on the payment plan, there's a £4 admin charge for each installment.

F1 this year :scarf:

I've just renewed mine on the payment plan, there's a £4 admin charge for each installment.

F1 this year :scarf:

does anyone know if i renew..4 season tickets do i pay just £50 deposit for all or £50 deposit per ticket...thanks

Archived