Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

Mattock - To Where ever?

2million plus? i think we're doing ourselves alright there,

dont get me wrong, hes a good player and theres lots of potential (england youth international, first team championsip) i went college with the guy(thought i wud throw that in lol)

But i dont agree with some of you saying he's abandoned ship etc, only last season (maybe one before i cant remember) chelsea went in for him, but he turned them down for first team prospects at leicester.

and if leicester were taken to tribunal (like we took forest for gareth williams) they could get him for MUCH lower than 2million, and that money could be well invested i think.

though, im not happy because, that means we will have lost 3 of the back 4 who have contributed to the 2nd best defense in the championship....

soo.... not only will we not be scoring goals next year, we'll be picking them out the net if we dont get replacements soon,

cany anyone suggest a good leftback? we always seem to be desperate for one. BRING BACK JORDAN STEWART!

2million plus? i think we're doing ourselves alright there,

dont get me wrong, hes a good player and theres lots of potential (england youth international, first team championsip) i went college with the guy(thought i wud throw that in lol)

But i dont agree with some of you saying he's abandoned ship etc, only last season (maybe one before i cant remember) chelsea went in for him, but he turned them down for first team prospects at leicester.

and if leicester were taken to tribunal (like we took forest for gareth williams) they could get him for MUCH lower than 2million, and that money could be well invested i think.

though, im not happy because, that means we will have lost 3 of the back 4 who have contributed to the 2nd best defense in the championship....

soo.... not only will we not be scoring goals next year, we'll be picking them out the net if we dont get replacements soon,

cany anyone suggest a good leftback? we always seem to be desperate for one. BRING BACK JORDAN STEWART!

Jordon Stewart!!! First he is shit and second he as just signed a 3 year contract with the sheep shaggers!!

My sister goes out with Lee Cox and I was speaking to him last night he said Joe is going Everton on Monday.

12K a week, also just bought his dad a new audi a5.

If this is true then it's a shame really, the prospect of playing for Everton is great , but the chances of getting in the first team are way too low with Baines, Valente and Lescott all ahead of him. Wouldn't be too surprised to see him being loaned out to a championship club next season. Good Luck to him though wherever his future lies.

good luck to mattock if he does go but he aint even that good (i played against him for several years at youth level when he was at aylstone,however i could just be jealous hes played in a city shirt and i aint) Two million for a player who will fill a reserve team or end up back in the championship or league one in a few years time aint bad business but the exodus is worrying

good luck to mattock if he does go but he aint even that good (i played against him for several years at youth level when he was at aylstone,however i could just be jealous hes played in a city shirt and i aint) Two million for a player who will fill a reserve team or end up back in the championship or league one in a few years time aint bad business but the exodus is worrying

:rolleyes:

Green eyed monster lurking its head me thinks!

You're right there, he is shit.

He's one of the youngest ever players to play for the England u21's, already had a good offer come in for him earlier on in the season, has a host of premiership clubs tracking him, played more than half of the games last season.

I'd like to know when someone's good.

He's one of the youngest ever players to play for the England u21's, already had a good offer come in for him earlier on in the season, has a host of premiership clubs tracking him, played more than half of the games last season.

Fair play to u bert, u tell him son ha,ha!

*Applauds reply* :thumbup:

This taken from The Blue Army

"The Liverpool Echo say Everton have “no interest” in City starlet Joe Mattock. An Everton spokesman said: “We will not comment on speculation surrounding players contracted to other clubs.”

Read into it what you will!

Hello everyone, been a long while since I posted. Can't help but agree that this looks like blatant asset stripping. Regret renewing, feel like I've played straight into Milan's hand and that what he's done to us is very much on a scale with the likes of Taylor, Wise. In other words, destroyed the club, fiddled the fans and made himself a quick buck. It's a suspicion, nothing more, but the solid facts really do back it up.

He could make 10 million from this relegation. Maybe he always knew that if you couldn't win promotion to the premier, relegation to the third might be the solution. And I still feel Megson's six-week stopover was incredibly suspicious, considering the money we made and the agents involved.

He must have soiled himself laughing when he saw 10,000 of us had signed up for this. Stick some nobody in as manager, sell off anyone worth anything, no-one suspects a thing. And what have we got to look forward to? Darren Moore if we're lucky?

Can't help but feel this really is the end.

If Mandaric was asset stripping, why would he decide to sack Holloway knowing that he'd have to pay him off? You're adding 2 and 2 and getting 5.

Surely he'd leave him in charge and then sell all our players. People don't seem to realise that players will want to leave when they get relegated? It's called football. And it's a bloody disgrace.

If Mandaric was asset stripping, why would he decide to sack Holloway knowing that he'd have to pay him off? You're adding 2 and 2 and getting 5.

Surely he'd leave him in charge and then sell all our players. People don't seem to realise that players will want to leave when they get relegated? It's called football. And it's a bloody disgrace.

I agree and yes it is a disgrace yes but............ If you had a job that paid you 3k a week but circumstances changed and your wage went down to 2k a week (whether your fault or not), would you not leave for a better company paying you say 6k a week????

....Sorry but say no more, thats life i'm afraid.

Hello, hello, hello...

Mattock - Villa - £1.6m

Make of this what you will. Some of the Villa fans seem genuinely excited about signing one of the best young prospects in the country, unfortunately they have a few braindead fans, as does every team...£1.6 seems like a bit of a weak amount to me, especially because we could exploit Prem teams for so much more.

If he goes, he goes - I hope he'll stay but I doubt he will. Villa would be a good destination for him.

I'd be very disappointed by £1.6m though, we should be looking for twice that. Villa have shown with players like Ashley Young that they'll pay good money for promising young players, so we should be able to get more Championship-level money out of them.

Hello, hello, hello...

Mattock - Villa - £1.6m

Make of this what you will. Some of the Villa fans seem genuinely excited about signing one of the best young prospects in the country, unfortunately they have a few braindead fans, as does every team...£1.6 seems like a bit of a weak amount to me, especially because we could exploit Prem teams for so much more.

As the Villa fans are saying, he's one of the best young prospects in the country so surely £1.6million is a little on the cheap side?

I'd want at least £2.5million for him.

Archived