Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ash

Mattock - To Where ever?

I read on a website the other night that Villa, Everton and West Ham are all leading the chase for Joe. Apologies for not being able to identify which site it was but one was a little intoxicated at the time. Infact taking that into account I could have just dreamt it, but then again I'm pretty certain I didn't.

If we continue to sell and Mandaric leaves he is going to severly piss city fans off like never before.

Wise and Taylor will look like God. I'm praying that isn't what he's doing. If it is this club may not recover for years...and years!

:rolleyes:

If we continue to sell and Mandaric leaves he is going to severly piss city fans off like never before.

Wise and Taylor will look like God. I'm praying that isn't what he's doing. If it is this club may not recover for years...and years!

:rolleyes:

But theres little you can do when teams higher up come in for players, do you think Mattock would want to stay at leicester rather than going to a Premiership side?

I'm surprised people are so possesive of players who for most of the season seem not to give a shit and eventually got us relegated.

Good riddance I say!!!!

I think £2m plus add ons is a fair enough price, the best youngsters from League 1 clubs rarely go for big money. If we were top half of the Championship then we would probably get a couple more million for him.

If Villa are interested then i would rather him go there, he's more likely to have first team opportunities. Just get a feeling Everton will be a wrong move for him.

If Joe doesn't want to play for us, then let him go.

Another supposed 'Leicester' fan who jumps ship after being part of the worst squad in history.

He won't get a look in this season at Everton, Lescott can play left back and they also have Nuno Valenta and Leighton Baines.

There's no way Mattock will get in Everton's first team, he's not good enough yet.

In ways I agree with dandanieldanok in the fact that I don't think he'll turn out as good as others think either. I'd like to think he could fetch more than £2 million, possibly nearer £3 million and if we got that I wouldn't really hesitate to sell at that price.

Hello everyone, been a long while since I posted. Can't help but agree that this looks like blatant asset stripping. Regret renewing, feel like I've played straight into Milan's hand and that what he's done to us is very much on a scale with the likes of Taylor, Wise. In other words, destroyed the club, fiddled the fans and made himself a quick buck. It's a suspicion, nothing more, but the solid facts really do back it up.

He could make 10 million from this relegation. Maybe he always knew that if you couldn't win promotion to the premier, relegation to the third might be the solution. And I still feel Megson's six-week stopover was incredibly suspicious, considering the money we made and the agents involved.

He must have soiled himself laughing when he saw 10,000 of us had signed up for this. Stick some nobody in as manager, sell off anyone worth anything, no-one suspects a thing. And what have we got to look forward to? Darren Moore if we're lucky?

Can't help but feel this really is the end.

Hello everyone, been a long while since I posted. Can't help but agree that this looks like blatant asset stripping. Regret renewing, feel like I've played straight into Milan's hand and that what he's done to us is very much on a scale with the likes of Taylor, Wise. In other words, destroyed the club, fiddled the fans and made himself a quick buck. It's a suspicion, nothing more, but the solid facts really do back it up.

He could make 10 million from this relegation. Maybe he always knew that if you couldn't win promotion to the premier, relegation to the third might be the solution. And I still feel Megson's six-week stopover was incredibly suspicious, considering the money we made and the agents involved.

He must have soiled himself laughing when he saw 10,000 of us had signed up for this. Stick some nobody in as manager, sell off anyone worth anything, no-one suspects a thing. And what have we got to look forward to? Darren Moore if we're lucky?

Can't help but feel this really is the end.

Makes no sense.

noob.jpg

Still think 2m is too cheap for a possible future England leftback. If we really sell him for 2m, I hope we'll get some hefty add-ons. I don't mind selling him at all, as we are not top of the food chain anymore, but I want a proper price for him.

I spoke to joe Mattocks cousin last night he said everton have put a bid in for £2.2m and liverpool have also came in for him the deal will see mattock being loaned out to Reading for next seaso

Why would a Mersyside club, buy a Midlands based player & then ship him down Landan way,

Why would a Mersyside club, buy a Midlands based player & then ship him down Landan way,

Also, why would Everton be negotiating a loan deal with Reading when the transfer hasn't even been completed? Bit weird if you ask me.

Archived