Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
meadwell5

''we need to be patient and give the manager and the new players a chance''

In the Mercury today from Milan.

Is this a joke from the chairman or what?

How ever many managers and players has been sanctioned and now he says this, its hilarious!

www.bluearmy.co.uk

:D:D

I find the Mercury virtually unreadable. Especially the fans opinion pages, because 90% of those that write in are absolute 'tards. A few gems from the past few days:

• "We'd still be in the Championship if we'd have spent £3m on Marton Fulop."
  • "I thnk we should sign Nicky Maynard for £2m, because he's proven in League One."
  • "I think Nige should sign Bobby Zamora, a good goalscorer."

And it's always the same people that write in. :angry:

I find the Mercury virtually unreadable. Especially the fans opinion pages, because 90% of those that write in are absolute 'tards. A few gems from the past few days:

• "We'd still be in the Championship if we'd have spent £3m on Marton Fulop."
  • "I thnk we should sign Nicky Maynard for £2m, because he's proven in League One."
  • "I think Nige should sign Bobby Zamora, a good goalscorer."

And it's always the same people that write in. :angry:

True dat.

In the Mercury today from Milan.

Is this a joke from the chairman or what?

How ever many managers and players has been sanctioned and now he says this, its hilarious!

www.bluearmy.co.uk

:D:D

nice1 Mandy :rolleyes:

Goal scoring was the problem.

To be honest whether filbertway is being sarcastic or not (Which i'm almost certain he's not)...

It was, but Fulop I think would almost certainly had of got us an extra point or 2.

...I'm with him.

We were a point of survival. Henderson did a great job and i'm not blaming him for 1 second, but I have confidence Fulop would have saved one or two of the goals Hendo let in thus giving us a point maybe even 3. There isn't one goal I could pinpoint that would have been the difference and given another chance maybe Hendo would have saved one giving us a point/3. It's if and but's and your correct for blaming the strikers. I said at the time when Fulop was recalled he'd be worth the 3 Million though - Would have paid for itself now i'd guess. Oh well, Hindsight's a wonderful thing.

To be honest whether filbertway is being sarcastic or not (Which i'm almost certain he's not)...

...I'm with him.

We were a point of survival. Henderson did a great job and i'm not blaming him for 1 second, but I have confidence Fulop would have saved one or two of the goals Hendo let in thus giving us a point maybe even 3. There isn't one goal I could pinpoint that would have been the difference and given another chance maybe Hendo would have saved one giving us a point/3. It's if and but's and your correct for blaming the strikers. I said at the time when Fulop was recalled he'd be worth the 3 Million though - Would have paid for itself now i'd guess. Oh well, Hindsight's a wonderful thing.

we are in Div1,cause The So Called strikers,Could not hit a Barn door,Not the defence,or any goalkeeper,get real m8,fulop or no fulop,Blame the fooking so called Strikers

we are in Div1,cause The So Called strikers,Could not hit a Barn door,Not the defence,or any goalkeeper,get real m8,fulop or no fulop,Blame the fooking so called Strikers

I reckon Fulop looked like he could have been a handful in the opposition box too - could have sent him forward in the dying minutes for him to score.

There is one simple question though - would people to prefer to be where we are now, looking a bit more positive or still be in the Championship but be in complete and utter turmoil still? (mean ollie could still have gone - but would most of likely kept his job until october. Players that people want to get rid of would be more likely to stay on - whether they will or not is to be seen i guess.) And i wouldn't have seen us changing into a promotion chasing team next season without dropping a division.)

I honestly believe that this relegation is a blessing in a very scary disguise.

Like this:

2vanessa-board-180x135.jpg

There's certainly some good examples of teams coming from league one (or division two) and making the prem. Look at Manchester City now. Mean how we laughed at the time, but it wasn't that long ago was it?

Stoke and Watford, ex division two teams - and Hull - well they were always shit weren't they? Forest look brighter than coventry do, and they haven't dropped out of the championship since there relagation. Norwich, Ipswich, Southampton, etc, etc, etc - all look like they're losing the plot - Ipswich maybe going back in the right direction it seems, but they could do a 'us' quite easily. And you wouldn't say any of them are faveourites in the championship this season.

There's certainly some good examples of teams coming from league one (or division two) and making the prem. Look at Manchester City now. Mean how we laughed at the time, but it wasn't that long ago was it?

Stoke and Watford, ex division two teams - and Hull - well they were always shit weren't they? Forest look brighter than coventry do, and they haven't dropped out of the championship since there relagation. Norwich, Ipswich, Southampton, etc, etc, etc - all look like they're losing the plot - Ipswich maybe going back in the right direction it seems, but they could do a 'us' quite easily. And you wouldn't say any of them are faveourites in the championship this season.

I doubt strongly that Ipswich will be in a similar position to us, the signings they're making and the way they played last season suggest that they're in for a decent time next season.

I doubt strongly that Ipswich will be in a similar position to us, the signings they're making and the way they played last season suggest that they're in for a decent time next season.

Fair point - but the potential to go tits up is always there - only need to sign a couple of bad eggs to upset the apple cart????? And Burnham - when are you going to load up part two, three, four..... of your signature. I get it she want's me to 'come to bed' but then what!

Fair point - but the potential to go tits up is always there - only need to sign a couple of bad eggs to upset the apple cart????? And Burnham - when are you going to load up part two, three, four..... of your signature. I get it she want's me to 'come to bed' but then what!

She realises I'm the camera man gets all excited and then I wake up and remember I'm old enough to be her dad and we are in league 1....can handle the dad bit!! :cry:

Milan is an idiot! For once i agree with him though. Pearson was a good choice for Leicester and i think the players he has already got in seem a good buy for me! My problem is why does Milan say we need to gt at least seven more players? Its all about quantity with him. :scarf:

:P im going on holiday 4 first game ov the season and ive got a season tiket so if they lose i didnt hav to watch it and i can cancel my season tiket lol

not really im just hope they do wel ......................................................for once

Milan is an idiot! For once i agree with him though. Pearson was a good choice for Leicester and i think the players he has already got in seem a good buy for me! My problem is why does Milan say we need to gt at least seven more players? Its all about quantity with him. :scarf:

Perhaps we're planning to offload some more of the shitty players who relegated us first? :whistle:

Or perhaps we're planning for the probable exits of some of the players who probably feel League One just isn't their style? (Some of them were playing in the Premiership less than a year ago!)

Archived