Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

Your favourite song atm?

Say What You Like - Chipmunk Featuring Skepta & Wiley.

Abserloutely apalling. ^

Fedde Le Grand - Get This Feeling

Flo Rida - In The Ayer

Eric Prydz - Pjanoo

Dave Spoon - Baditude

Lloyds - How We Do It In The A

I hope you've actually heard it and aren't just being an arse and judging without listening.

Obviously. I took about two minutes and it got painful. I'm a fan of Wiley, but Skepta is awful.

The fact that he think's he straight out of Detroit and a gangster is annoying, when in reality he's neither

That is all.

I swear you moan about grammar a lot of the time...

:rolleyes: Picky

No usually people moan about my grammar..which is often appalling

My fingers think faster than my mind unfortunately (hence typo's) Apparently Gary Glitter tried to use that excuse but he still got sent down..

Just finished downloading mixtapes from Wretch 32 and Bashy, Wretch 32 has been one of my favourite artists when hes featured on other songs and Bashy has came to prominence since the Adulthood track so hopefully these mixtapes are pretty good.

Obviously. I took about two minutes and it got painful. I'm a fan of Wiley, but Skepta is awful.

The fact that he think's he straight out of Detroit and a gangster is annoying, when in reality he's neither

That is all.

So that's a haven of perfect grammar? :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Picky

No usually people moan about my grammar..which is often appalling

My fingers think faster than my mind unfortunately (hence typo's) Apparently Gary Glitter tried to use that excuse but he still got sent down..

Also picky...

I think it would be more appropriate for him to go on a GCSE english trip rather than on tour... :rolleyes:

Moron

Might want to check the spelling of "abserloutely" as well. ;)

Also picky...

Might want to check the spelling of "abserloutely" as well. ;)

Shall we have a spelling forum?

Looks to me like certain people have nothing better to do. If you could pick up words that I spell incorrectly, then teach me how to spell it properly then I would be eternally greatful. My appalling spelling is holding me back in life :(:(

:rolleyes:

Looks to me like certain people have nothing better to do. If you could pick up words that I spell incorrectly, then teach me how to spell it properly then I would be eternally greatful. My appalling spelling is holding me back in life :(:(

I love it when you roll your eyes.

It's probably just due to you being picky with peoples spellings in the past.

:bounce::scarf::banana::dance: Oooh, yes please. :dance::banana::scarf::bounce:

Oh, and it's grateful, not greatful! :P:ph34r:

Got a few I'm mostly listening to at the moment:

Andy Gower - Morning Sun

Anything by Black Kids

Chris Brown - With You (Yes I know it was on the radio months ago which virtually automatically makes it shit but there's something about this song I really like at the moment)

Rage Against The Machine - Renegades of Funk (LEEDS, LEEDS, LEEDS :w00t:)

Calle 13 - Atrevetete! (probably helps if you understand Spanish though)

Boards of Canada - Dayvan Cowboy

LCD Soundsystem - Someone Great

Mono - Com?

Radiohead - Faust Arp

Stars - Set Yourself on Fire

The above are proving popular on my playlist at the mo (when I'm not listening to the album "Untrue" by Burial on repeat)

Archived