Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

Your favourite song atm?

In terms of current-ish songs, I'm loving:

Ladyhawke - Paris Is Burning

MGMT - Electric Feel

The Shortwave Set - Glitches n Bugs

Really want to get the Neon Neon album soon.

Listening to loads of The Kinks at the moment. What a brilliant songwriter Ray Davies is/was.

I hate Panic at the Disco because they seem to have somehow been accepted and not completely rejected the genuine 'indie' scene in some parts. How they've done it I don't know because they're a joke.

Here here, us Dylan fans think alike. (thats Bob Dylan BTW)

Have to say though during the last few years 'Indie' music has pretty much dissapeared, I mean if The Wombats, The Kooks, Pigeon Detectives are now called Indie....then theres little hope. Its just one turgid love song after another...Boring, you would think in these times with all that is going on some groups 'Indie' would have something more to say.

I bought Woody Guthries 'This Machine Kills Facists' boxset last week, amazing.

Not sure how the youngsters would like that though.

Nor anyone older than a youngster.

The odd track for historical merit - fine...but a whole bloody box-set? Blimey, good luck with that.

Give it more than a quick listen mate - it's top stuff.

I've been there.

Like Leonard Cohen, the odd song is fine but more that one is simply dreadful. Same for Bob as well, for me. Sorry.

I've been there.

Like Leonard Cohen, the odd song is fine but more that one is simply dreadful. Same for Bob as well, for me. Sorry.

Love dylan, lyrically brilliant and has something to say, but never really like Cohen.

Dont know who does it or what but its something like this

"Come and dance with me...come dance with me...come on dance with me...du.du.du.du.du.du...come on dance with me..take you there...du.du.dudu.du.."

:huh:

Dont know who does it or what but its something like this

"Come and dance with me...come dance with me...come on dance with me...du.du.du.du.du.du...come on dance with me..take you there...du.du.dudu.du.."

:huh:

dizzee rascal vs calvin harris - dance wiv me?

Archived