Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

How do you.

How do you do that?

Just do a search for "animated gif"

Save it to your avatar like you would a normal image

Here's an animated gif of a lady sensibly having a breast examination to check for cancer - this is the kind of thing you can find on the internet these days. Useful, huh?

animated.gif

Just do a search for "animated gif"

Save it to your avatar like you would a normal image

Here's an animated gif of a lady sensibly having a breast examination to check for cancer - this is the kind of thing you can find on the internet these days. Useful, huh?

animated.gif

Not only do you give computing advice, but much needed health advice for women. You deserve some sort of award. :)

Not only do you give computing advice, but much needed health advice for women. You deserve some sort of award. :)

Not only that, but if any ladies remain confused I am more than happy to offer to carry out the check as well. Is there any end to my generosity of spirit? Yes - we're time-locked into doing it before Wife#1 finds out so get your requests in quick girls :thumbup:

Is it breast awareness week again?! :eek:

I think it pays to always be aware of breasts - the sheer amount of breast-related injuries and deaths caused throughout the summer months are shockingly low as drivers frequently fail to notice breasts altogether. I think the situation would be improved if women could be somehow shown how to appreciate other women's breasts - mainly through the use of baby oil and food stuffs.

Not only that, but if any ladies remain confused I am more than happy to offer to carry out the check as well. Is there any end to my generosity of spirit? Yes - we're time-locked into doing it before Wife#1 finds out so get your requests in quick girls :thumbup:

The examination certainly sends em dreamy eyed. I quite imagine they all want weekly rechecks judging by the lady's expression. :P:D

The examination certainly sends em dreamy eyed. I quite imagine they all want weekly rechecks judging by the lady's expression. :P:D

s/he looks a little bit like (i'd imagine) a rubbish lady/boy (to look)

Archived