Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

Good article.

I thought so. Will hopefully minimise the inevitable BNPesque knee-jerk responses to Choudary's actions.

Won't hold my breath though. That's why Choudary and others like him are so dangerous, they serve only as objects for the far-right to point to as if they've been vindicated and hoodwink the naive into voting for them and supporting them as a result.

I thought so. Will hopefully minimise the inevitable BNPesque knee-jerk responses to Choudary's actions.

Won't hold my breath though. That's why Choudary and others like him are so dangerous, they serve only as objects for the far-right to point to as if they've been vindicated and hoodwink the naive into voting for them and supporting them as a result.

I daren't search for "Wootton Bassett" on facebook at the moment to be honest. The sheer stupidity found therein would just make my blood boil.

I daren't search for "Wootton Bassett" on facebook at the moment to be honest. The sheer stupidity found therein would just make my blood boil.

I saw a group on there earlier and it's already been inflitrated by EDL ******.

I saw a group on there earlier and it's already been inflitrated by EDL ******.

After seeing them out "in force" before F*rest away making a vehement and passionate political statement by, erm, spending all morning drinking foreign lager and quietly talking amongst themselves in Lloyd's, I often wonder how some of them retain the intelligence necessary to operate keyboards. The mind boggles.

This woman

(Old video, probably been posted on here before, but i've just seen it, and want to punch her in the face. I don't mind you stealing, but the bullshit pretence pisses me off)

Brilliant!! :crylaugh:

The way she even managed to look upset after shafting the poor ****er who starts to cry. I found her slightly alluring rather than offensive.

This woman

(Old video, probably been posted on here before, but i've just seen it, and want to punch her in the face. I don't mind you stealing, but the bullshit pretence pisses me off)

The number 1 rule on Golden Balls is don't split. I never would, but if the other person did you could always give them their share if you are kind like me :D

I would always steal with the intention of giving the other person some if I got the money.

The number 1 rule on Golden Balls is don't split. I never would, but if the other person did you could always give them their share if you are kind like me :D

I would always steal with the intention of giving the other person some if I got the money.

Intention... key word... in practice... :whistle::P

I'm with you, I would NEVER split. I would rather go home with nothing than see someone go away with it all. Selfish, but that's what i'd do.

I just hope I never get YOU in the final of goldenballs!

Intention... key word... in practice... :whistle::P

I'm with you, I would NEVER split. I would rather go home with nothing than see someone go away with it all. Selfish, but that's what i'd do.

I just hope I never get YOU in the final of goldenballs!

Aye we'd both walk away with sweet FA! The only hope of getting oat on that show is by playing someone like that poor geezer in the video. I still feel sorry for him now. He was way too honest, nice and trusting.

This woman

Poor bloke, could tell he really wanted that money, saw the girl give a cheeky smile at the end.

The powers that be will be lovin this! It's exactly what they're working towards. Civil war and then they crack down and take total control. Choudray's just another part of the intelligence services just like Osama. It's the truth I tell thee :D

EDIT : Talkin about the facebook group rinky dink ting

Edited by El Empty