Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

That really is a disgusting article, even by the standards of the Daily Mail. How could she insinuate he died because of his sexuality?! (sorry, must use the 'lifestyle' euphemism here :rolleyes: ) Agree with your comment on the page though.

Not my comment! It was the story underneath that was of more concern to me. lol

EDIT: Just clicked on the link, and the story I was worried about has disappeared from the page. Phew. :sweating:

EDIT: Just clicked on the link, and the story I was worried about has disappeared from the page. Phew. :sweating:

Sorry, thought Lisa from Nottingham could have been you now that you're at NTU! Not the brightest y'know. :doh:

Christ she then goes onto slag off the Nolans for being too fat :o

Judging from this Moir womans pic at the top I think she should just keep quiet on that one :D

Ordinarily I'd call that bitchy but this bint deserves it.

No it hasn't. Bugger.

You sure? :ermm: I thought it was a very nice, floaty grey dress you were nearly wearing. :D

*runs.... hides... dons crash hat* :innocent::P

You sure? :ermm: I thought it was a very nice, floaty grey dress you were nearly wearing. :D

hahahhaaaa just clocked it! Id gone straight to the Nolans thing lol

Leese grey is definately your colour :D

Charlie Brooker, as always, sums it up brilliantly.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/20...gately-jan-moir

I had to titter when I read the following...

All she's doing is running a detailed celebrity-death sweepstake in her head. That's not ghoulish, that's fun. For my part, I've just put a tenner on Moir choking to death on her own bile by the year 2012. See? Fun!

...and then looked at Bilo's signature!

hahahhaaaa just clocked it! Id gone straight to the Nolans thing lol

Leese grey is definately your colour :D

Three words.

Nothing.

Like.

Me.

lol Lisa

Nice of Charlie to include a link to the press complaints commision..... theyve got a link especially for this story on their website now.... must be getting a lot in :D

I had to laugh at the celebrity death watch thing too. :D

I had to titter when I read the following...
All she's doing is running a detailed celebrity-death sweepstake in her head. That's not ghoulish, that's fun. For my part, I've just put a tenner on Moir choking to death on her own bile by the year 2012. See? Fun!

See, there are sick ****ers at the Guardian too! :D

I'd love a job there after graduation but I can't write half as well as Charlie Brooker I'm afraid.

See, there are sick ****ers at the Guardian too! :D

I'd love a job there after graduation but I can't write half as well as Charlie Brooker I'm afraid.

Unless you get a cushy features position the pay is crap and the hours are horrendous - and, like every other paper, you'll find yourself just rewriting agency copy.

That is, unless you can generate bile-filled copy to produce high-volume click-through revenue on the websites...in which case the Daily Nazi would love to hear from you.

I know what you mean, although I wasn't focusing on acid attacks per se, as in India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Cambodia and some other countries, attacks using acid are usually between husband and wife or wife and husband's lover and to some extent, socially accepted (as mean as that sounds). That's not the case here, moreso a very wicked single cruel criminal act.

Our 'government' if thats what they even class as are to soft, I heard on the news that someone drove at 130mph I think and ran over a women.... the person gets 22months.

22 months. What the? If I was King, they would be executed, as would most of the horrid disgraceful people around England.

Disgraceful.

Our 'government' if thats what they even class as are to soft, I heard on the news that someone drove at 130mph I think and ran over a women.... the person gets 22months.

22 months. What the? If I was King, they would be executed, as would most of the horrid disgraceful people around England.

Disgraceful.

That the guy who was an off-duty policeman? Or different story?

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/news...il/article.html

What a total cock! Got very angry at the ex-wife too - her choosing to put up with being beaten up is one thing and I do know its not that easy to just walk away if youre frightened of someone or have such low self esteem but to not protect her kids from that abuse until she felt the "time was right" is unforgivable. :angry:

The second he laid his hands on one of my kids Id have been onto the police