Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dr The Singh

PSP Games - Any Recomendations

I would recommend selling your PSP because it's shit.

Thinking about it - anyone want a PSP? Good price. They're really good.

I only really bought it for the footy management games as I have very little time and I can then play them on the go!!! If it's a PSP slim, how much do you want for it James!!

I only really bought it for the footy management games as I have very little time and I can then play them on the go!!! If it's a PSP slim, how much do you want for it James!!

To be honest I did get quite a lot of enjoyment out of FM2008 on the PSP. Great for train journeys and things like that. Just the novelty wore off quite quickly.

It's not a PSP slim but I'm sure I could sandpaper it down! I have a few games if you're interested though:

FM2007

FM2008

GTA

Poker

Midnight Club

Akira (manga film)

Ghost in the Shell (manga film)

Some others as well I think but can't remember... can check tonight if you're bothered at all.

To be honest I did get quite a lot of enjoyment out of FM2008 on the PSP. Great for train journeys and things like that. Just the novelty wore off quite quickly.

It's not a PSP slim but I'm sure I could sandpaper it down! I have a few games if you're interested though:

FM2007

FM2008

GTA

Poker

Midnight Club

Akira (manga film)

Ghost in the Shell (manga film)

Some others as well I think but can't remember... can check tonight if you're bothered at all.

It's just that the slim ones are very easy to modd, I can do it myself it's that easy, but thanks anyway!!! :thumbup:

Really need to sell my psp, only time it ever gets used is on flights, which is at most 10 hours a year. Used to use it back when I was doing GCSE's in particular RE lessons, for the last 3 years however, it serves no purpose.

Worst £200 i've ever spent.

Really need to sell my psp, only time it ever gets used is on flights, which is at most 10 hours a year. Used to use it back when I was doing GCSE's in particular RE lessons, for the last 3 years however, it serves no purpose.

My feelings entirely.

My feelings entirely.

Ditto!!

Its so pointless that I dropped it by mistake when I worked at a newsagents and broke the screen. Looked in to getting it repaired and got a quote and they said they'd even pick it up and drop it back when it was fixed.... I just didnt see the point and it's still broken somewhere...

My feelings entirely.

Ditto!!

Its so pointless that I dropped it by mistake when I worked at a newsagents and broke the screen. Looked in to getting it repaired and got a quote and they said they'd even pick it up and drop it back when it was fixed.... I just didnt see the point and it's still broken somewhere...

The only reason I see any point in them is if you're doing a commute by public transport every day. This is the situation I'll be in for a few months but thankfully I've recovered by Game Boy Color.

Archived