Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicester's 12th Man

FIFA 09 XBOX 360

Ok I did a search for Foxestalk on Be a Pro clubs and we didn't come up so I have made a team.

The team name is

FOXESTALK FIFA FC

and the club is obv Leicester so just run a search for it.

At the moment I am the only member so all you Foxestalkers with a 360 and FIFA 09 sign up to the team and lets show FIFA what we're made of. :thumbup:

Ok I did a search for Foxestalk on Be a Pro clubs and we didn't come up so I have made a team.

The team name is

FOXESTALK FIFA FC

and the club is obv Leicester so just run a search for it.

At the moment I am the only member so all you Foxestalkers with a 360 and FIFA 09 sign up to the team and lets show FIFA what we're made of. :thumbup:

I'll do it! When I get my head round whats happening!

What your live username and I'll add you to the team :)

username is - leicester fox not played a fifa game for years so is going to take a few days but i love it so far , just had my first game and played forest they wom 1-0 with earnshaw scoring very unrealistic lol

I'll be online tonight, gamer tag is - Jimmy 2 Drags.

Have added you will add filbertway and bowman when I'm back on

TIP: Add me as a friend on LIVE and all other members of the team. When we have THREE or more players online go into the dressing room and you can start a match from there :)

Any questions fire away

Archived