MC Prussian Posted 5 October 2008 Posted 5 October 2008 Wouldn't that be a valuable addition to the page?
James. Posted 5 October 2008 Posted 5 October 2008 Wouldn't that be a valuable addition to the page? Yes.
davieG Posted 5 October 2008 Posted 5 October 2008 It could be a For Sale, Exchange or simply surplus to requirements. Might be worth a try a Recycling Section.
Daggers Posted 5 October 2008 Posted 5 October 2008 I would like to sell sex. I can sell it cheaply if you are a bit strapped for cash. In fact I am fully prepared to give away free trials. Roll up! Roll up! Get your Daggers sex right here!
Guest not stez Posted 5 October 2008 Posted 5 October 2008 I would like to sell sex.I can sell it cheaply if you are a bit strapped for cash. In fact I am fully prepared to give away free trials. Roll up! Roll up! Get your Daggers sex right here! i'm interested, but only if you have a helmet and goatie beard
Daggers Posted 5 October 2008 Posted 5 October 2008 i'm interested, but only if you have a helmet and goatie beard I don't do perverted stuff.
davieG Posted 5 October 2008 Posted 5 October 2008 i'm interested, but only if you have a helmet and goatie beard Surely a helmet is an integral part of the offer comes without saying
Daggers Posted 5 October 2008 Posted 5 October 2008 I've got a PSP for sale.It's not shit. Honest. 5p ...or some sex
JakeShingler Posted 5 October 2008 Posted 5 October 2008 I have an Air Guitar* for Sale * Is in fact Air
Brainy Posted 5 October 2008 Posted 5 October 2008 I have an Air Guitar* for Sale* Is in fact Air how much?
Raj Posted 8 October 2008 Posted 8 October 2008 Im selling my Mrs Nokia 6300 Black edition phone. i want 100 quid but will accept abit less if you give me a sexytime. I too,like Daggers would sell sex. Im alot cheaper than him and im not very picky at the moment!!
Daggers Posted 8 October 2008 Posted 8 October 2008 I too,like Daggers would sell sex.Im alot cheaper than him and im not very picky at the moment!! How about we both sell sex to each other...we both get sex and we both get money. It is genius. We both earn and shag, we'll be millionaires in no time. Skills. :thumbsup:
Raj Posted 9 October 2008 Posted 9 October 2008 How about we both sell sex to each other...we both get sex and we both get money.It is genius. We both earn and shag, we'll be millionaires in no time. Skills. :thumbsup: We could make this into a franchise. DaggeRaj's sex franchise! We sell sex,thy buy sex,we get rich!!! Game on!!!
AoWW Posted 10 October 2008 Posted 10 October 2008 Fiver for both for an hour. Do they do car cleaning? Gardening? Ironing? If so, I'd be interested.
Daggers Posted 10 October 2008 Posted 10 October 2008 Car cleaning Gardening Ironing Woman! You are either drunk or on drugs - whichever way it cuts I want in.
Nationwider Posted 15 October 2008 Posted 15 October 2008 The classified football results read by James Alexander Gordon. An institution: Stranraer....... one *me thinking* Ooooh, James, you bitch, you tease you... this is going to be huge - Alloa are going to score, like, 12 or 14 or something incredible Alloa Athletic...................*dramatic pause*...............*followed by voice of casual understatement*one Bastard! I wonder if he talks lke that at home? The dinner's..............ready Your favourite and mine..................*god its fish and chips, please let it be fish and chips*............................. liver.
Alexikokopops Posted 15 October 2008 Posted 15 October 2008 The classified football results read by James Alexander Gordon.An institution: Stranraer....... one *me thinking* Ooooh, James, you bitch, you tease you... this is going to be huge - Alloa are going to score, like, 12 or 14 or something incredible Alloa Athletic...................*dramatic pause*...............*followed by voice of casual understatement*one Bastard! I wonder if he talks lke that at home? The dinner's..............ready Your favourite and mine..................*god its fish and chips, please let it be fish and chips*............................. liver. He's such a tease, look at him
Guest Guest_Nationwider_* Posted 15 October 2008 Posted 15 October 2008 He's such a tease, look at him I want him to come and live with me.
Nationwider Posted 15 October 2008 Posted 15 October 2008 I don't know what happened there. I'm being elbowed out by admin.
GLC Posted 16 October 2008 Posted 16 October 2008 I want him to come and live with me. thats a bit weird
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.