Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

The NBA Thread

Yeah, but the Lakers aren't the Lakers and Kobe isn't Kobe without Fish :cry: And he's such a big playoff player. Love him.

Surely he'll stay and make it 6...

I just don't understand why Kupchak is lowballing him.

I know, just give him what he wants. Not like it's going to make a big difference.

Yeah it will, the lakers are already over the salary cap, so whatever they pay fisher they will have to pay again to the league as well.

Kareem's lover (Hedo Turkoglu) heading to the Suns. Not sure what they're gonna be like next year tbh...especially if Hedo has another year like he just had.

They should be okay, they get rid of a defenseless big man who only feeds on nash's cookies (amare) and get in childress who can finish nash's cookies and actually play some D and rebound. Turk could be either brilliant or terrible out there; he needs the ball in his hands to be effective and he wont get that as much with nash dominating the ball. Although he will run the offence when nash has his breather, thus he could be amazing

Yeah it will, the lakers are already over the salary cap, so whatever they pay fisher they will have to pay again to the league as well.

They should be okay, they get rid of a defenseless big man who only feeds on nash's cookies (amare) and get in childress who can finish nash's cookies and actually play some D and rebound. Turk could be either brilliant or terrible out there; he needs the ball in his hands to be effective and he wont get that as much with nash dominating the ball. Although he will run the offence when nash has his breather, thus he could be amazing

Oh do they? I thought this Luxury Tax was basically just a a fine or something, where you have to pay a percentage or just a set amount.

Anyway, it doesn't matter now seeing as he's signed a new deal :)

• 1 month later...

Would start a thread about this but it would probably be less popular than any of Isle of WIght Fox's beach football threads...

Fiba World Championships start tomorrow. Not something many people really give a shit about (even in the basketball world) but it's still basketball! Seems the only games being shown in the first week are just USA matches. And not live either, just later on. None of the biggies (Kobe, Lebron etc) in the team on this occasion, so it's down to Durant and Derrick Rose to lead team USA to gold.

So...anyone else planning on catching this? Anyone? Ozwin?

• 3 weeks later...

Would start a thread about this but it would probably be less popular than any of Isle of WIght Fox's beach football threads...

Fiba World Championships start tomorrow. Not something many people really give a shit about (even in the basketball world) but it's still basketball! Seems the only games being shown in the first week are just USA matches. And not live either, just later on. None of the biggies (Kobe, Lebron etc) in the team on this occasion, so it's down to Durant and Derrick Rose to lead team USA to gold.

So...anyone else planning on catching this? Anyone? Ozwin?

If I saw this post I'd have talked about it with you! :(

Good to see USA win it, even though it was really a USA B or C team. Durant :wub:

I just want the regular season to hurry up now, even though we only get like 2 games a week over here and I have to stare at a tiny 2 inch stream for most of the games, I miss it. :(

If I saw this post I'd have talked about it with you! :(

Good to see USA win it, even though it was really a USA B or C team. Durant :wub:

I just want the regular season to hurry up now, even though we only get like 2 games a week over here and I have to stare at a tiny 2 inch stream for most of the games, I miss it. :(

Durant is a monster. From midway last season he's just been unstoppable. So good.

And me too, can't believe still another month and a half to go :(

Durant is a monster. From midway last season he's just been unstoppable. So good.

And me too, can't believe still another month and a half to go :(

KD really is a monster, i've gotta say i fancy the thunder to finish in the top 3 in the west this year, possibly even second.

Only a month and a half to go, i started pre-season training last week after missing last season traveling and it nearly killed me.

KD really is a monster, i've gotta say i fancy the thunder to finish in the top 3 in the west this year, possibly even second.

Only a month and a half to go, i started pre-season training last week after missing last season traveling and it nearly killed me.

You play? I'd love to but I don't want to join a team because I'd be well shit. I just want to play casually.

Definitely fancy a Lakers/Thunder western final, with hopefully a Heat/Bulls eastern but doubt the Bulls will make it.

You play? I'd love to but I don't want to join a team because I'd be well shit. I just want to play casually.

Well i play national league, not pro or anything like that!

Definitely fancy a Lakers/Thunder western final, with hopefully a Heat/Bulls eastern but doubt the Bulls will make it.

You never know theres a few rumours going around about the bulls trading noah and a few bit parts for carmelo. Melo, Rose, Deng, Boozer could be pretty nasty

You never know theres a few rumours going around about the bulls trading noah and a few bit parts for carmelo. Melo, Rose, Deng, Boozer could be pretty nasty

It would indeed, thought Melo had his eyes firmly on the Knicks though? And god knows what's happening with Chris Paul now.