Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

The NBA Thread

Can't believe I almost didn't go Friday night to see the Lakers V T-Blazers game at the Rose Garden!(one of my friends has season ticks) It's sad to think how good we could have been this year if our big guys weren't out for the season. T-Blazers have a lot of heart but just won't be able to beat the big teams come play-off time..sad but true. ( I think being a city supporter has made me expect the worst. :dunno: )

Arenas now charged with felony gun possession.

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Washington Wizards guard Gilbert Arenas has been charged with a felony in connection with last month's locker room confrontation with a teammate.

Arenas was charged Thursday with one count of carrying a pistol without a license.

The charges were filed in D.C. Superior Court in an "information," a document that generally signals a plea deal.

His lawyer had no immediate comment.

Arenas has said he kept multiple guns in his locker at the Verizon Center. He claims he wanted to keep them away from his children and didn't know it was illegal.

He says he took them out of the locker on Dec. 21 in a "misguided effort to play a joke" on a teammate.

Arenas has been suspended indefinitely by the NBA.

• 4 weeks later...

ESPN are showing it all weekend I think. Last night was the Celebrity Game and the Rookie v Sophmore game. Tonight will be all the flashy stuff, slam dunk contests and the like, tommorow will be the All Star Game.

Pisses me off how ESPN turn my signal off at 4am though, missed the last few minutes of the game last night.