Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

The NBA Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone catch the Knicks/Thunder game the other day? McGrady's debut? I didn't support a team before then but really got into that game for the Knicks, I love McGrady and House had a blinder!

I've not watched any games the past few days so I'm a bit out of the loop at the mo. Any suprises?

Did anyone catch the Knicks/Thunder game the other day? McGrady's debut? I didn't support a team before then but really got into that game for the Knicks, I love McGrady and House had a blinder!

I've not watched any games the past few days so I'm a bit out of the loop at the mo. Any suprises?

Yeah he had a good debut but he was no match for Durant :P And I like House, he's a good guy off the bench. Good acquisition for them. Anyway, the Knicks aren't a bad team to choose to follow the way the summer is shaping up! Genuinely can't wait to see who ends up where. Hope LeBron goes to the Knicks, probably with Joe Johnson. Then I also hope Wade goes to Chicago.

And not really, Cavs had lost 3 straight before last night and OKC had won 9 straight before losing to the Suns (minus Steve Nash) last night. Nets are still shit.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Come on people, surely people have been watching the playoffs?!

Starting Thursday, The Lakers and The Celtics will contest the NBA finals yet again. Can't wait. The man in my sig has been playing unbelievable lately, and the Celtics are rolling too, especially Pierce and Rondo.

I've had way to many late nights recently watching these play offs!

Bit bummed out that it's a Lakers/Celtics final because I was proper rooting for the Suns, but it should be interesting none the less. There's been some absolutely quality performances recently like you say and Rondo's come on leaps and bounds this season, best PG in the league?

Roll on a Celtics win, can't stand the Lakers.

Bit bummed out that it's a Lakers/Celtics final because I was proper rooting for the Suns, but it should be interesting none the less. There's been some absolutely quality performances recently like you say and Rondo's come on leaps and bounds this season, best PG in the league?

Roll on a Celtics win, can't stand the Lakers.

:angry: Come on, even you must have loved some of the shots Kobe pulled off last night! :D

And yeah Rondo is up there. Love watching him play.

Some shots Kobe was making last night were ridiculous.

That double team, falling back floater was madness. As was that 3 pointer from like 6 foot behind the 3 point line. He's unplayable at times and I respect that he's possibly the best player of all time (controversial?) but I just can't bring myself to like him. :whistle:

Next seasons going to be interesting though, providing some of these unrestricted players sign elsewhere.

Some shots Kobe was making last night were ridiculous.

That double team, falling back floater was madness. As was that 3 pointer from like 6 foot behind the 3 point line. He's unplayable at times and I respect that he's possibly the best player of all time (controversial?) but I just can't bring myself to like him. :whistle:

Next seasons going to be interesting though, providing some of these unrestricted players sign elsewhere.

That was freaking incredible.

And at the end when he was being interviewed...'When Sasha Vujacic comitted the fragrant foul what were you thinking? - I was thinking i'm gonna kill him!.'And what about now? - I'm still gonna kill him!

lol

Last year I watched it religiously. I've lost my way a little this year, cos I'm too tight to cough up pounds & pennies for ESPN. <_<

:(

Not even been following it on NBA.com?

Your Spurs (you are a Spurs fan right? :unsure: ) got swept :giggle:

Yeh, Spurs fan. I watch the highlights occasionally, but not enough of it. I haven't watched 1 full match this year. :(

There used to be another lad in this thread as well who was quite into NBA. He suddenly disappeared into thin air.

Haha, I was gonna say Vujacic almost cost them the game with that 'foul,' lol Dragic didn't half make the most of it though. Saying that he wasn't half bad afterwards, he was all over the Lakers afterwards and seemed really fired up.

Pretty rubbish how we have to wait until Thursday for the first game, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself now I've fooked up my sleeping pattern.

Also I still don't have a team to support :( I need to sort this out before the start of next season.

Edited by Ozwin

Last year I watched it religiously. I've lost my way a little this year, cos I'm too tight to cough up pounds & pennies for ESPN. <_<

Yeh, Spurs fan. I watch the highlights occasionally, but not enough of it. I haven't watched 1 full match this year. :(

There used to be another lad in this thread as well who was quite into NBA. He suddenly disappeared into thin air.

Trust me, ESPN is well worth it!

Haha, I was gonna say Vujacic almost cost them the game with that 'foul,' lol Dragic didn't half make the most of it though. Saying that he wasn't half bad afterwards, he was all over the Lakers afterwards and seemed really fired up.

Pretty rubbish how we have to wait until Thursday for the first game, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself now I've fooked up my sleeping pattern.

Also I still don't have a team to support :( I need to sort this out before the start of next season.

Vujacic was a moron. You could tell watching the previous games that something was gonna happen between them, but that was just stupid. And Dragic is a pretty decent player, did you see the game where had like 20 odd points in the 4th? That was mad.

I've been recording themand watching them the day after so i'm alright :P But yeah I can't wait. Should be a fantastic series. Would love it Kobe got his 5th.

You do! You can't just roll along having no team!

Does your ESPN cut off at 4am? Mine always does and it's a right bastard because I miss the ends of some games because of it.

I pay £10 a month to watch it on freeview and I think it might be different if you have it added onto your Virgin package or something.

Does your ESPN cut off at 4am? Mine always does and it's a right bastard because I miss the ends of some games because of it.

I pay £10 a month to watch it on freeview and I think it might be different if you have it added onto your Virgin package or something.

No? 24/7.

Although I always have to record the show after aswell because it runs over just about every time.