Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

The NBA Thread

Anyone watching the Lakers?

This Barcelona team have the same badge and kit colours as the football lol

It's the same thing...

Clubs in Europe are all like that. Teams like Fenerbahce and Panathanaikos are just the football part of a big thing. Europeans take their basketball very seriously too, it's crazy.

• 2 weeks later...

Tomorrow :D

Off work Wednesday too, so hopefully I can find a good stream and settle down with nice NBA action :wub: Bulls/Thunder on ESPN Wednesday night aswell, great looking game. Then Friday night it's Heat vs Magic, jesus christ!

So glad it's almost back :giggle:

I can't wait, I've missed having something to watch at stupid o'clock.

Thinking of spending £90 on that League Pass Broadband thing, saves me having to find crappy streams and you're guaranteed good quality.

If you do, let me know if it's any good. I've long though about it but just never took the plunge. Tbh don't know if i'd have time to make the most out of it, or whether my computer is even good enough for it.

Does the league start today? Nothing on ESPN and I had it pencilled down for Tuesday for some reason.

Tomorrow :D

Off work Wednesday too, so hopefully I can find a good stream and settle down with nice NBA action :wub: Bulls/Thunder on ESPN Wednesday night aswell, great looking game. Then Friday night it's Heat vs Magic, jesus christ!

So glad it's almost back :giggle:

Forgot to mention, League Pass is free until Novemner the 2nd I think.

EDIT: League Pass' streams are insane.

Yup they are i think i will subscribe with this quality, matches the NFL ones. Enjoying the free preview. Shame we only get the ESPN games from the US in the regular season, TNT's coverage is superb.

Yup they are i think i will subscribe with this quality, matches the NFL ones. Enjoying the free preview. Shame we only get the ESPN games from the US in the regular season, TNT's coverage is superb.

With League Pass we'll get TNT's coverage though right? I know we don't get ones that are on TV but seeing as I have ESPN that won't be a problem anyway.

With League Pass we'll get TNT's coverage though right? I know we don't get ones that are on TV but seeing as I have ESPN that won't be a problem anyway.

Yes we do, and same I have ESPN as well, On my nights off I will be watching alot of NBA with this, looking forward to it.