Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

The NBA Thread

Dwight Howard is not human, hence the name Superman given to him. He's an absolute beast. I also see Orlando getting past Philly and Miami may have too much for Atlanta.

Portland are gone I think, and so are Spurs. First time in 9 years Spurs fail to get out of 1st round. To be honest, it was coming from a mile away.

I can see Boston pulling out the win in chicago later this week to wrap it up at 4-2, give them a day or two's extra rest. Rondo is just killing them all over, close to averaging a triple double

Orlando are gonna do the same with philly, as lewis seems to have found his stroke, and superman is just a complete freak of nature 24 and 24 last night, thats just wrong.

Portland pulled one back last night, and with houston being choke artists, i can see this one going the full distance, then its just a one off and whichever team comes to play takes it.

Bye bye spurs, 1st time they aint been passed the 1st round since 2000 (and that was only becuase timmy missed playoffs that year)

Miami-atlanta and denver-new orleans i can see going the distance as well. Wade wont be 100% fit, and i can see paul pulling out a huge game to make up for new orleans piss poor performance monday night

Legend. What odds now on a repeat of last years final? And hopefully last years result :thumbup: .

Legend. What odds now on a repeat of last years final? And hopefully last years result :thumbup: .

Would assume it'll be close to about 33/1 or higher, unless KG is ready and waiting to come back in the next round they will struggle to beat Orlando (assuming they overcome the sixers with Superman now being suspended for the next game). Without KG (and the way everyone else is dropping off with injuries) there is no way they are beating cleveland, could even get swept by them as well

I can see Boston pulling out the win in chicago later this week to wrap it up at 4-2, give them a day or two's extra rest. Rondo is just killing them all over, close to averaging a triple double.

This game is fantastic. Just entered triple overtime as I type. :D

This game is fantastic. Just entered triple overtime as I type. :D

Well that was certainly drama filled!

Bulls win by 1 in triple overtime, and Rose made an awesome block to deny Rondo with seconds remaining to take it to game 7.

Tired legs and a tired mind from Paul Pierce cost Celtics.

Well that was certainly drama filled!

Bulls win by 1 in triple overtime, and Rose made an awesome block to deny Rondo with seconds remaining to take it to game 7.

Tired legs and a tired mind from Paul Pierce cost Celtics.

Or partly due to chicago doubling PP every time he got the ball anywhere near his sweet spots, forcing him to pass it up. Unless your refering to his boneheaded play in the closing minute; in which case spot on :thumbup:

This Celtics-Bulls series might be the best, most exciting series in NBA history--and there's still a game seven to be played.

Game 7 has to go to 5 OT's just to make it worthy of the rest of the series.

Speaking of OT games did anyone see the college game that went 6 OT's a few weeks back? It was syracuse vs (cant remember who), amazing feat

Or partly due to chicago doubling PP every time he got the ball anywhere near his sweet spots, forcing him to pass it up. Unless your refering to his boneheaded play in the closing minute; in which case spot on :thumbup:

Yeah that's what I was on about.

Magic 1-0 Boston. Poor showing by both Allen and Rondo.

Even the Rockets has pulled an upset in their first game against Lakers - And that's without the choker McGrady.

Edited by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

Few more predicitons (yeah i know its a game or two in but was to lazy at weekend to do it)

East

1. Cleveland vs 4. Atlanta - Cavs 4-0

2. Boston vs 3. Orlando - Celts 4-2

West

1. Lakers vs 5. Houston - Lakers 4-2

2. Denver vs 6. Dallas - Dallas 4-3

As long as Bron doesnt get injured its a cavs sweep. Boston just has to much experience for orlando, as much as beast as howard is, he cant carry them for 4 games.

Kobe aint gonna let them lose this one, simple as that. And Denver has been shooting the lights out in the play-offs, there's no way it can continue. If denver do win i think it'll be because of the inside presence of nene, and the fact he's finaly starting to play up to some of his potential.

Few more predicitons (yeah i know its a game or two in but was to lazy at weekend to do it)

East

1. Cleveland vs 4. Atlanta - Cavs 4-0

2. Boston vs 3. Orlando - Celts 4-2

West

1. Lakers vs 5. Houston - Lakers 4-2

2. Denver vs 6. Dallas - Dallas 4-3

As long as Bron doesnt get injured its a cavs sweep. Boston just has to much experience for orlando, as much as beast as howard is, he cant carry them for 4 games.

Kobe aint gonna let them lose this one, simple as that. And Denver has been shooting the lights out in the play-offs, there's no way it can continue. If denver do win i think it'll be because of the inside presence of nene, and the fact he's finaly starting to play up to some of his potential.

Agreed on all except I think it'll be Denver who wins 4-3.

Agreed on all except I think it'll be Denver who wins 4-3.

I wasent to sure on that one, the way that denver is shooting they could end up sweeping it. BUt i feel that they will go cold at some point and nowitski will start to find his range. Plus i cant see kidd letting them choke like they have in previous years. It'll be one hell of a battle between him and Billups, which will probarly decide the series

I had one up until half time then it stopped broadcasting :/

So I gave up.

There were some good streams last night. Watched the first half of Lakers until I couldn't stay awake any longer. Nuggets Mavericks is on at a reasonable hour tonight as well so will probably watch that one later.

Wow, great finish to the Nuggets Mavericks game. Nuggets were two points down with a second to play, and Carmelo Anthony sinks an off-balance three to win it. lol

I see Chauncey Billups put up 32 points, love that guy :wub: