Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

The NBA Thread

Wow, great finish to the Nuggets Mavericks game. Nuggets were two points down with a second to play, and Carmelo Anthony sinks an off-balance three to win it. lol

That finish was a farce, the refs sucked on their whistles like always at the end of a game. Wright clearly bumped melo twice, should have been a foul called and denver ball with 2 secs on the clock. Worrying how bad the reffing has been in the playoffs so far.

Dallas should have finished that game off though, fair play to the nuggets for stealing it.

Fair play to the Rockets for having Lakers at 3-3 lol

It's winner takes all and I expect Lakers to go through in the western conference final against Denver. Been fucking impressed with Denver though. I never knew they had it in them.

Orlando 3-3 Boston in the other game, and LeBron & Co. are waiting for the winners in the eastern conference final.

I predict:

Boston v Cleveland

Lakers v Denver

55-54 Lakers at the half--this one's like a heavyweight fight. Denver owned the paint and the 1st quarter, Kobe & Co. dominated the perimeter and the 2nd.

I'm rooting for the Nuggets to keep their run going, as I'm most likely going to be in Denver area this June, and there's a small chance I can be there at the tail end of the Finals. That'd be fun.

I'm rooting for the Nuggets to keep their run going, as I'm most likely going to be in Denver area this June, and there's a small chance I can be there at the tail end of the Finals. That'd be fun.

They've probarly already rented the arena out anyway so it wont matter :whistle:

First game between Lakers/Nuggets tonight, guessing it's on 5. :D

I presume none of you are going to the Jazz/Bulls match at the o2 Arena?

If i'm in the country i will be, but at the minute its not looking likely

Watched it last night till about the 4th Quarter and went to sleep when Denver were leading 76-74. It was a tight affair and Lakers had to dig deep to win this.

Regarding the drafts, Blake Griffin from Oklahoma Sooners will most likely get drafted by the LA Clippers. Anyone know when the drafts actually take place?

Watched it last night till about the 4th Quarter and went to sleep when Denver were leading 76-74. It was a tight affair and Lakers had to dig deep to win this.

I fell asleep at half time lol But recorded it on Five. Was livid watching it back this afternoon, the recording stopped before it had even finished. <_<

Can't believe that finish last night lol

I thought Orlando had won it <_<

Not bad for a guy with a piss poor jumper, shows what he can do when he doesnt lean back on his shot :whistle:

Glad that the refs didnt swallow their whistles either on his crab dribble to the hoop.

2 great conference finals panning out well, with a great (hopefully) final to come between the two best players in the world

Another absolute tight affair tonight. Orlando are leading 93-90 now with about 3 minutes remaining of the 4th quarter. This is absolute crucial, they could go 3-1 up and then travel to Cleveland for Game 5.

Fuck me, Rashard Lewis bags in a crucial 3 pointer and 96-90 ... 3.4 minutes left.

Cleveland are getting frustrated and giving away silly fouls.

LeBron need to get fucking selfish and drive the bloody ball. This is do or die now. If Cleveland lose this, they are down 3-1 going into Game 5.

2.45 minutes left.. This is absolute monumental.

Edited by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar