Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

The NBA Thread

LeBron's drives up and gets the foul which never was with 0.5 seconds. He scores both free throws and and make it 100-100. Dwight Howard gets clearly fouled but it was waved away by the refs. Bollocks that is.

It's gone into Over Time now. I gotta be up in a few hours so I can't watch the OT.

Yeah, it was a tense game. Rashard Lewis made two absolute monumental shots, especially towards in the dying seconds of normal time. And Howard being the Superman that he is stepped up to the plate.

Howard is one technical away from a suspension and he will draw that technical next game at Cleveland. Cavs will probably win that one and take it to Game 6 and a voice inside me says Cavs will turn this around and win the series. I hope not though.

One thing though, the officiating in the NBA is a fucking joke. How Howard gets a technical for showing his emotions I will never know. Truly baffling.

LeBron's drives up and gets the foul which never was with 0.5 seconds. He scores both free throws and and make it 100-100. Dwight Howard gets clearly fouled but it was waved away by the refs. Bollocks that is.

It's gone into Over Time now. I gotta be up in a few hours so I can't watch the OT.

The zebras will always swallow their whistles in the last 2 seconds of a game regarldess of who rugby tackles who

One thing though, the officiating in the NBA is a fucking joke. How Howard gets a technical for showing his emotions I will never know. Truly baffling.

Its always been the way; any sort of screaming/roaring whatever you wanna call it gets T'd up, has been for a few years. Its why rasheed has been donating so much money back to the L for years now

The refs are always poor, but the best thing is the refs in the nba have been proven to be the best in any american sport right now. But to be fair they do have the hardest job going, much harder than footy refs. With the speed, strength that these guys have its unreal, they need 4 refs, plus 1 above each backboard to concentrate on goaltends and lane violations, then the other 4 can worry about the contact. 3 refs just have way to much stuff to focus on at any one time

Yeah, it was a tense game. Rashard Lewis made two absolute monumental shots, especially towards in the dying seconds of normal time. And Howard being the Superman that he is stepped up to the plate.

Howard is one technical away from a suspension and he will draw that technical next game at Cleveland. Cavs will probably win that one and take it to Game 6 and a voice inside me says Cavs will turn this around and win the series. I hope not though.

It'll be taken off surely?

One of Kobe's did.

Good shout on Supermans T, was recsinded today so he's back down to 5. Can easily see him getting another in this series though.

Have a feeling that kobe is going to go off on one big time in game 6 after being last nights "decoy" as he liked to call it. Same with Bron tonight, think he will put the cavs on his back for a monster game to get them back into the series. Gotta say i'm surprised that Brown hasent tried using Bron to guard Howard in small stretches. He has the strength and speed to bother howard, and as long as he uses it in stretches it could be effective.

Good shout on Supermans T, was recsinded today so he's back down to 5. Can easily see him getting another in this series though.

Have a feeling that kobe is going to go off on one big time in game 6 after being last nights "decoy" as he liked to call it. Same with Bron tonight, think he will put the cavs on his back for a monster game to get them back into the series. Gotta say i'm surprised that Brown hasent tried using Bron to guard Howard in small stretches. He has the strength and speed to bother howard, and as long as he uses it in stretches it could be effective.

Weren't wrong there! His triple double takes it to game 6 <_<

I knew he would drag the Cavs to Game 6. And Game 6 is at Orlando so if Cavs win that they go to the final Game 7 with a home court advantage.

Look at the aggression on him.

0529cavs608.jpg

Meh. Lakers won 4-2.

All these co-operate suits want a LeBron & Kobe final just to get the viewing numbers as high as possible. But Carmelo & Howard are out to ruin their bastard plan. Carmelo didn't succeed, fair play to the lad he did his best. So lets hope Superman gives David Stern a kick in the balls and we see Lakers/Magic final.

Dwight Howard ripped Stan Van Gundy in the press following the Magic's Game 5 collapse against the Celtics. I'm not sure if that was the biggest thing that happened to the Magic before Game 6, but if it were then damn, that was one hell of a turning point. They had to grind out a few tough wins to get the 3-1 lead, but it all came together last night in most impressive fashion. Orlando's backcourt was the story of the series, but last night, Howard was a demon.

Dwight Howard ripped Stan Van Gundy in the press following the Magic's Game 5 collapse against the Celtics. I'm not sure if that was the biggest thing that happened to the Magic before Game 6, but if it were then damn, that was one hell of a turning point. They had to grind out a few tough wins to get the 3-1 lead, but it all came together last night in most impressive fashion. Orlando's backcourt was the story of the series, but last night, Howard was a demon.

Have to say i think it was the second best thing to happen to them all season; the best? Losing Nelson to injury. Got them Alston (yes i know he's a streaky shooter and not a true point) but he's given them another outside threat, and given Lee more time on court to develop. Plus add the fact that there is still a very slim chance that Nelson could play some part in the finals makes there backcourt even stronger.

Pretty one-sided in Game 1 really. Kobe being Kobe stepped up big time and totally owned Orlando. Poor lad rookie Courtney Lee had absolute no chance against him.

Bar maybe Rashard Lewis, rest of the Orlando team kept fucking up their 3 points shots.

Pretty one-sided in Game 1 really. Kobe being Kobe stepped up big time and totally owned Orlando. Poor lad rookie Courtney Lee had absolute no chance against him.

Bar maybe Rashard Lewis, rest of the Orlando team kept fucking up their 3 points shots.

Think it was mostly them just choking under the pressure. They will step it back up in game 2 but there not going to steal one on the road, i cant see kobe letting it happen. Glad to see Nelson back out there, but didnt think they would have played him last night, maybe brought him in in game 2/3 as a confidence booster