Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox123

Mr Daggers

I'm interested to know why certain posts of potential paedophilia by a so called respected member of the Foxestalk community has been deleted.

I agree with Poynton Blue to the extent that, this certain poster ( a teacher) that posts this material made in sexual reference to minors needs taking a serious view of.

To delete posts of such nature, clearly has the view that the posts will be taken in the context that I am posting about. Whilst you Daggers may make light of such situations, and get your kicks from posting such drivel and vile nonsense, I find this actually quite sickening.

You don't seem to like people that challenge you, you block those that do yet your quick to pounce on the week, not so outspoken posters. You come home from a day at teaching and call your students c.unts, you use the word c.unt so loosely yet you find my post about winging women offensive.

You are such a contradiction, you are a miserable sod (you started and maintained the What grinds my Gear Thread) I'm unsure of a day you haven't winged about something, made sexual references even to minors, your a disgrace.

I'm interested to know why certain posts of potential paedophilia by a so called respected member of the Foxestalk community has been deleted.

I agree with Poynton Blue to the extent that, this certain poster ( a teacher) that posts this material made in sexual reference to minors needs taking a serious view of.

To delete posts of such nature, clearly has the view that the posts will be taken in the context that I am posting about. Whilst you Daggers may make light of such situations, and get your kicks from posting such drivel and vile nonsense, I find this actually quite sickening.

You don't seem to like people that challenge you, you block those that do yet your quick to pounce on the week, not so outspoken posters. You come home from a day at teaching and call your students c.unts, you use the word c.unt so loosely yet you find my post about winging women offensive.

You are such a contradiction, you are a miserable sod (you started and maintained the What grinds my Gear Thread) I'm unsure of a day you haven't winged about something, made sexual references even to minors, your a disgrace.

:yawn:

I don't normally post a lot, but I actively read the forum and I have to agree with you here. I noticed some of the messages getting deleted within that thread. From the first reply though however, I imagine the majority won't take you too seriously and also I forsee Daggers commenting on your spelling already (no offence!), with some kind of "learn how to spell-before-you-post-you-c***" kind of rant. For someone who can get worked up about just about everything and hurl tirades of abuse at others, some of which is quite frankly offensive, I find it quite amazing how he is so popular on the forum!

i deleted the posts, because i wanted to keep , a fairly interesting thread, on topic and not turn into a daggers/a-n-other slag-off-fest. you could quite easily've made the above point in a pm, unless, of course, you wanted to make some self gain out of it?

I like the fact that fox123 appears to support the theory that it is ok to be a racist, whilst attempting to take the higher moral ground.

Where does it say fox123 supports racism??

Ready to tar people with the same brush all the time.

Christ so many people ready to jump on the band wagon and call people racist for holding an opinion.

Which may i add was not about skin colour!!

Wasn't fox123 just questioning the supply teachers comments?

For which to comment about someones daughter is just plainly wrong!!

So many people held on such high pedestals.

Where does it say fox123 supports racism??

Ready to tar people with the same brush all the time.

Christ so many people ready to jump on the band wagon and call people racist for holding an opinion.

Which may i add was not about skin colour!!

Wasn't fox123 just questioning the supply teachers comments?

For which to comment about someones daughter is just plainly wrong!!

So many people held on such high pedestals.

I guess it must be easy to have everything explained fully, and not have to think of the little nuances or ironies of this world.

I like how you have now placed fox123 in your sig :rolleyes:

Just because someone doesnt phrase everything to your eloquent standards, doesn't mean their point isn't valid and deserving of ridicule.

Oi! :angry:

All of you not-rights are meant to be hating me in this thread. You want to go start hating Fez then create another bastard thread for it!

Surely children and adults co-existing in one world is tantamount to 'potential paedophilia'?

What can we do about this horrendous situation?

Either the adults or children have got to go.

Let's kill the children. What do they contribute to society.

Etc etc etc....

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Archived