Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox123

Mr Daggers

I don't really care if you think that I'm taking it too seriously, the fact that it was posted at all was wrong (deleting the posts prove that). I didn't expect anything else other than to get ridiculed, those that have, clearly don't have kids so can't take offence to posts like that. I stand by my original post. If an Mod/Admin wants to ban me then fine.

For the record Lisa, I'm not sure where I have ever condoned racism but I'd be happy for you to point out where I have.

Why do you assume that people without kids can't be angry at paedo references? My cousin has a three year old kid who until I moved recently lived 100 yards down the road and I saw pretty much every day. I would be devastated if anything happened to him. But if you can't see that the term "potential paedophile", and accusing someone on the internet of being one (because they've been posting things purposely to wind you up) is utterly ridiculous than you seriously need to lighten up a bit. It's no coincidence that everyone latched onto that one phrase! Hell, I've forgotten what this whole thread was about in the first place.

Why do you assume that people without kids can't be angry at paedo references? My cousin has a three year old kid who until I moved recently lived 100 yards down the road and I saw pretty much every day. I would be devastated if anything happened to him. But if you can't see that the term "potential paedophile", and accusing someone on the internet of being one (because they've been posting things purposely to wind you up) is utterly ridiculous than you seriously need to lighten up a bit. It's no coincidence that everyone latched onto that one phrase! Hell, I've forgotten what this whole thread was about in the first place.

Some guy called Pedro i think

Yet if I had wrote that filth, or someone no one had met then the Hyena's on this forum would be quick to circle and start abusing me/them.

Some guy called Pedro i think

I can't believe I made a serious post. I feel dirty.

As a summation though, fox123, if you'd actually made the post about how you thought Daggers was a bit too close to the bone, about how those jokes were innapropriate and how this isn't really the place for them then I imagine this thread would've followed a whole different track. A lot of people would've agreed with you. Even I thought they were a little suspect at times. The thing just turned into a farce though when you suggested it was due to "potential paedophillia", because that really is ridiculous.

Yet if I had wrote that filth, or someone no one had met then the Hyena's on this forum would be quick to circle and start abusing me/them.

I actually just wrote a summation thing which I unfortunately didn't get in before your post.

I can't believe I made a serious post. I feel dirty.

As a summation though, fox123, if you'd actually made the post about how you thought Daggers was a bit too close to the bone, about how those jokes were innapropriate and how this isn't really the place for them then I imagine this thread would've followed a whole different track. People probably would've agreed with you (we've already seen that Kayteh felt similarly). Even I thought they were a little suspect at times. The thing just turned into a farce though when you suggested it was due to "potential paedophillia", because that really is ridiculous.

I like the way that 15 years ago I don't think hardly anyone had heard the word paedophile, and now you'd think practically everyone you meet is one.

Where did they all come from? Why was no one bothered about them before? Is it a lifestyle choice? Am I missing out?

It's because there are more celeb paedo's knocking about. Makes it look like a popular choice.

i was willing to let the 'asian babes' and 'cock face weekly' (or whatever) go because they were both amusing, but i was hovering over deleting the 'daughter' post for quite sometime, (deciding how i'd feel if it were my daughter mentioned, and i guess my decision was swayed by the fact i know daggers in real life, and had that take on the joke, as i would've said 'fook off dave' in real life) i finally decided to leave it to see where it went, and the way it went, was, i suppose the way i should've seen it going, and i should've deleted the 'daughter' post in the first place, so i apologise to poynton for leaving it, it was a genuine error

Gary Glitter, Jonathan King, the drummer out of the Bay City Rollers...no wonder it's captured the public's imagination so much

Bill Wyman

Rocker BILL WYMAN has called his romance with teenager MANDY SMITH part of an "emotional mid-life crisis" he couldn't avoid. The former ROLLING STONES star wed Smith in 1989 when she was 18 and he was 52, but the odd couple had already become headline material in the UK after the model/pop singer revealed she'd been dating Wyman since she was 13. The marriage lasted two years and Wyman and Smith were divorced in 1991. The famously private Wyman hated becoming a press target during the marriage, but fears that if he lived his life over again, he'd still fall for Smith - and marry her. He says, "That was something from the heart, I couldn't change things. That was something that was an emotional thing that I don't think I could have avoided another time. "It was a mistake and it was probably my midlife crisis but I'm joyously happy now with my wife (SUZANNE ACCOSTA) and my family. Things have never been happier. "We've all got skeletons in our closet, the trouble is if you're in the public eye your skeleton gets shown. If I lived in Halifax and I drove a taxi you would have never have heard about it."

No Bill.

No.

I think you're wrong.

Archived