Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox123

Mr Daggers

What's happening?

7 pages of posts and the most interesting thing I've learned is that Daggers is a MR!!!

Sorry Daggers, but no more flirting for you!

PS, this doesn't make me a homophobe... just a potential one :thumbup:

So that's you AND James. Bloody hell, the board's full of them.

Read this thread and gotta say im a down to earth person, laugh at most things. Even be totally rejected at fair points that are made. But this i totally disagree with.

I dont know the bloke but to joke or not joke about being a nonce isn't good.

Fair enough joke about certain celeb nonces Gary Glitter etc etc but to say things like "im a nonce" is unbelievable.

Also the backing up he has about it is seriously worrying.

These people who commit these god awful crimes against kids disgust me and to spend time alone in a room with them and a hammer to pound them with would make my day.

Its good to see you can see that its your friend etc but i find it absolutely disgusting on how such a subject that ruins a life forever can be taken so lightheartedly.

Like i say i dont know him and to see such remarks about someone elses young daughter is dispicable.

Call yourself a human being joke or no joke?

I have a six yr old son and like any father out there to hear these remarks is unbelievable.

I'll quote the obvious but if anyone were to even go near my boy their head would be trampled on so quick they'd have to remove the shards of skull left on my boot.

Still if joking together like this makes you feel better then go for it, obviously i have no sense of humour about sick people who prey on the young for their kicks in life.

Also fair play to stez, admitting it should have been deleted but hindsight n all that. Not your fault.

Some things you just dont joke about and thats peoples kids, remeber not everyone on here might know your sick sense of humour daggers. I didn't and tbh dont care to if thats what you call humour.

Read this thread and gotta say im a down to earth person, laugh at most things. Even be totally rejected at fair points that are made. But this i totally disagree with.

Fair enough joke about certain celeb nonces Gary Glitter etc etc but to say things like "im a nonce" is unbelievable.

These people who commit these god awful crimes against kids disgust me and to spend time alone in a room with them and a hammer to pound them with would make my day.

Its good to see you can see that its your friend etc but i find it absolutely disgusting on how such a subject that ruins a life forever can be taken so lightheartedly.

Like i say i dont know him and to see such remarks about someone elses young daughter is dispicable.

I have a six yr old son and like any father out there to hear these remarks is unbelievable.

I'll quote the obvious but if anyone were to even go near my boy their head would be trampled on so quick they'd have to remove the shards of skull left on my boot.

Still if joking together like this makes you feel better then go for it, obviously i have no sense of humour about sick people who prey on the young for their kicks in life.

Also fair play to stez, admitting it should have been deleted but hindsight n all that. Not your fault.

Some things you just dont joke about and thats peoples kids, remeber not everyone on here might know your sick sense of humour daggers. I didn't and tbh dont care to if thats what you call humour.

PAEDO!

:appl:

Expect to get the same ol' clichéd drivel though, that I have had for 7 pages.

I think you'll find that Daggers joked 'I'm a nonce' after others had accused him of being a paedophile... or at least a potential one.

We're not joking about being a paedophile at such, the thing which is being poked fun at is the incredibly ill-thought out and stupid jumped link from Daggers messing about and then someone accusing him of being a 'potential paedophile'.

clichéd????

I accept the subject matter is edgy and we're all going to hell, but I think there has been some pretty witty and original comment in here at times.

If you think we're clichéd, I look forwards to hearing some of your intelligent banter which will no doubt go straight over my uncouth, clichéd head!

Did you even read my reply to you? This thread wouldn't have been so farcicle and you would've got more support if you hadn't claimed Daggers was "potentially paedophillic". You can pretend the thread's ended up like this because it's you against the world fighting for the underdog, but at the end of the day that's what it boils down to! I for one can guarentee my replies in this thread would've been exactly the same if anyone had tried to claim, in all seriousness, there was "potential paedophillia". You can complain all you like about the "same ol' clichéd drivel", but you only have yourself to blame for saying something so astoudingly ridiculous.

Just in case you didn't see it here's that post again:

I can't believe I made a serious post. I feel dirty.

As a summation though, fox123, if you'd actually made the post about how you thought Daggers was a bit too close to the bone, about how those jokes were innapropriate and how this isn't really the place for them then I imagine this thread would've followed a whole different track. A lot of people would've agreed with you. Even I thought they were a little suspect at times. The thing just turned into a farce though when you suggested it was due to "potential paedophillia", because that really is ridiculous.

You're fighting a losing battle, he's got over 25,000 posts and people like his offensive humour.

I knew this would be my fault.

Every time there is a bit of an argument you crawl out from under your rock with the old 'he's got 25k posts' routine.

Yeah I have.

And you seem pretty obsessed with me.

*blows kiss*

That one's just for you Dan. :thumbup:

I think you'll find that Daggers joked 'I'm a nonce' after others had accused him of being a paedophile... or at least a potential one.

We're not joking about being a paedophile at such, the thing which is being poked fun at is the incredibly ill-thought out and stupid jumped link from Daggers messing about and then someone accusing him of being a 'potential paedophile'.

But thats the thing some of you people know him. I dont and to an outsider looking in its very disturbing.

He openly goes about saying this stuff, people come here browsing all these threads.

This subject is not one to be joked with. Nonces need "special" protection in jail because they are so "ill" thought of.

This bloke is just openly going about saying pretty bad stuff.

Like i say we can all appreciate a good gary glitter joke n all that but saying certain things about ones self is surely a big no no.

Im not gonna accuse him of being one but some of the comments are very worrying, like i say joke or no joke.

A supply teacher even thinking these things???? not good.

See my point at all?

For the record Lisa, I'm not sure where I have ever condoned racism but I'd be happy for you to point out where I have.

As I said, taking the moral high ground over an (albeit sick) joke, yet ignoring the equally abhorrent issue of racism appears to condone it. Try reading what is written. :thumbup:

But thats the thing some of you people know him. I dont and to an outsider looking in its very disturbing.

He openly goes about saying this stuff, people come here browsing all these threads.

This subject is not one to be joked with. Nonces need "special" protection in jail because they are so "ill" thought of.

This bloke is just openly going about saying pretty bad stuff.

Like i say we can all appreciate a good gary glitter joke n all that but saying certain things about ones self is surely a big no no.

Im not gonna accuse him of being one but some of the comments are very worrying, like i say joke or no joke.

A supply teacher even thinking these things???? not good.

See my point at all?

No one said you didn't make a good point. THE REASON THIS THREAD HAS GONE CRAZY IS THE REACTION TO FOX123 CALLING SOMEONE A 'POTENTIAL PAEDOPHILE'.

IT'S A STUPID THING TO SAY.

NO ONE IS CONDONING PAEDOPHILIA.

CAN I STOP SHOUTING NOW?

I thought so.

Being a 14 year old vulnerable boy like me, I can never be to careful. We need to wary of guys like you. Coming across all nice and cool, then before you know it your finger is wedged in my bumhole.

You are weird.

Archived