Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shen

Northampton Town

My girlfriend and I are contemplating a quick visit to the UK (London) around the end of January, so I'm looking into the possibility of taking a trip to Northampton to finally see City in live. What would the price for a couple of tickets approximately be, and would they be difficult to acquire? I'm assuming taking the train would be cheapest way to get there? I don't know how the system is over there, so are there any quirks I should look out for or take advantage of? Thanks in advance :) I'd love to meet up with anyone from FT going as well!

Unfortunately I think tickets will be like Golddust for this one, With them giving us 1,200 I think it is and thats including a bit at the side and it being so local for many.

I'd be very surprised if this wasn't sold out by general sale, and apparently the home ends are sold out already so no chance of nipping in there.

www.footballgroundguide.com (other links didn't work so u will have to find northampton for urself, should not be hard)

says 800 here

thats diabolical tbh we would sell out 5,000 if we were given it so my chances of this one are slim

www.footballgroundguide.com (other links didn't work so u will have to find northampton for urself, should not be hard)

says 800 here

thats diabolical tbh we would sell out 5,000 if we were given it so my chances of this one are slim

Your right we should get 5,000, we'll take 75% of the ground, and they can have the smallest one, fook their season ticket holders, they can listen on the radio, we're Leicester city we should get allocated 5,000. And then when we come to host United at the walkers, we should allocate them 22k and just open the kop for our fans.

The allocation they give us will be fair, it's not their fault their ground is tiny, its not every day Leicester and Leeds come to town and clubs bring more than 700, aslong as the home end is sold out them theres no complaints from me. The allocation is the same for all clubs at Northampton unlike stoke last season which where we only got 2,100 with every other team allocated 4,800.

Your right we should get 5,000, we'll take 75% of the ground, and they can have the smallest one, fook their season ticket holders, they can listen on the radio, we're Leicester city we should get allocated 5,000. And then when we come to host United at the walkers, we should allocate them 22k and just open the kop for our fans.

The allocation they give us will be fair, it's not their fault their ground is tiny, its not every day Leicester and Leeds come to town and clubs bring more than 700, aslong as the home end is sold out them theres no complaints from me. The allocation is the same for all clubs at Northampton unlike stoke last season which where we only got 2,100 with every other team allocated 4,800.

:laugh:

Unfortunately I think tickets will be like Golddust for this one, With them giving us 1,200 I think it is and thats including a bit at the side and it being so local for many.

I'd be very surprised if this wasn't sold out by general sale, and apparently the home ends are sold out already so no chance of nipping in there.

Hmmm I feared that was the case :( Might look into catching a game during February/March instead then...

I didn't say we should get given 5,000. I said we would sell that out, I changed the subject.

But I was hoping for a bit more than 800

There's a bit of local pride hanging on the line here, and we got some unfinished business with these lot.

The funny thing is when Posh come town, they'll bring a good 3.000 with them which just short of their average home attendance :giggle:

There's a bit of local pride hanging on the line here, and we got some unfinished business with these lot.

The funny thing is when Posh come town, they'll bring a good 3.000 with them which just short of their average home attendance :giggle:

We'll have more than them at their place then.

Their away end holds 4,000.

We'll have more than them at their place then.

Their away end holds 4,000.

I think you have your wires crossed Ched.

Karim for some reason was going on about Peterborough, which was what I was referring to.

Yeah in the fa cup with the extra allocation they could claim.

It was more 1-1,200 on the league.

To be honest I was at that FA Cup game in the same stand as their extra fans and I really can't believe they took more than the usual extended league allocation. Anyone who knows Sixfields will know what I mean when I say their extra section along the Alwyn Hargreaves Stand didn't even reach the bit where the little office is and the disabled section starts at the top. The away end I believe holds 900 max and no way was there 450 in the side stand.

Not really important in the slightest but I read it was 1,350 at the time and thought it was bollocks.

Anyway, looking forward to this just a little bit obviously. How many other Leicester fans have ever walked to a league away game from their house? Not that many I'll bet.

To be honest I was at that FA Cup game in the same stand as their extra fans and I really can't believe they took more than the usual extended league allocation. Anyone who knows Sixfields will know what I mean when I say their extra section along the Alwyn Hargreaves Stand didn't even reach the bit where the little office is and the disabled section starts at the top. The away end I believe holds 900 max and no way was there 450 in the side stand.

Not really important in the slightest but I read it was 1,350 at the time and thought it was bollocks.

Anyway, looking forward to this just a little bit obviously. How many other Leicester fans have ever walked to a league away game from their house? Not that many I'll bet.

Oi! That's Bernie's role! :angry:

Archived