Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shen

Northampton Town

We won't get that. They've already sold out I think.

www.footballgroundguide.com

we get just under 4,000 inital allocation + an exta 800 if we want it. So abou 4,500-5,000

and its terracing, sounds like one of the best away days around.

www.footballgroundguide.com

we get just under 4,000 inital allocation + an exta 800 if we want it. So abou 4,500-5,000

and its terracing, sounds like one of the best away days around.

Yeah I know now, I thought he was on about Northampton.

We'll have more than them at their place then.

Their away end holds 4,000.

Posh's could be around 5k allocation. I quote elsewhere from a Posh fan ''2,667 LRE and 3,475 Moyes end.'' plus the seats. We have the Moyes End.

As for Northampton Town, as either register with them for me or stand on that hill overlooking Sixfields. Depends if they have the fence like they did with Man United. I will just have to be on the ball for Thursday morning of release. I can see it being a game where all your part-time away fans come out of the woodwork because it's nearby and then we'll have nil atmosphere in our end.

Will try and get tickets for it if I don't I don't. Will cry if I don't get to Peterborough though, that's on my doorstep-ish.

I want to go to Peterborough, it's my nearest away match this season.

I wouldn't mind a trip to Sixfields either.

Anyway, looking forward to this just a little bit obviously. How many other Leicester fans have ever walked to a league away game from their house? Not that many I'll bet.

Its ever so worth it when your day becomes lie in > greggs > pub > football > pub > sofa > pub > nightclub > sofa. Bliss.

It's ok pal.

:crylaugh:

Btw people, I'm lead to believe that The peterborough fixture is on an international weekend.

I think we'll be getting toward the business end of the season, so don't be surprised if the game's postponed and we end up playing them on a Tuesday night.

Btw people, I'm lead to believe that The peterborough fixture is on an international weekend.

I think we'll be getting toward the business end of the season, so don't be surprised if the game's postponed and we end up playing them on a Tuesday night.

I've just had a quick glance and it appears that Bulgaria and Wales U21s are both playing on that weekend so the fixture could possibly be postponed, providing King, Adams and Tunchev are picked for international duty.

I've just had a quick glance and it appears that Bulgaria and Wales U21s are both playing on that weekend so the fixture could possibly be postponed, providing King, Adams and Tunchev are picked for international duty.

I have already made my feelings on this known to some important people at the club. This match is my designated birthday game, and if it is moved, then there will be trouble. :angry:

I have already made my feelings on this known to some important people at the club. This match is my designated birthday game, and if it is moved, then there will be trouble. :angry:

Shall we just start up an early doors Peterborough thread before people get angry?

I hope it stays on the original date. I could be home by 4pm.

The funny thing is when Posh come town, they'll bring a good 3.000 with them which just short of their average home attendance :giggle:

Think any posh fans would be a bit offended by that seeing as they average just under 7k for home games... :whistle:

Hope I get a ticket although It'll be shit.

:@ :@

To clear up a few points throughout this thread.

Your full allocation for Northampton will be 1,200 as that's as many as ther'll give away teams even if you sell out within days and they have seats spare which is annoying!

Also, the amount of tickets your'll get for the game at London Road in March will be 4,500 if you sell out your first allocation of 3,500 which i presume you will?

To clear up a few points throughout this thread.

Your full allocation for Northampton will be 1,200 as that's as many as ther'll give away teams even if you sell out within days and they have seats spare which is annoying!

Also, the amount of tickets your'll get for the game at London Road in March will be 4,500 if you sell out your first allocation of 3,500 which i presume you will?

Thanks for the info :thumbup:

The Wales U21 game will only be a friendly though. Therefore we may not be obliged to release them.

But I wouldn't be happy for us to play against McLean, Mackail-Smith & co without Tunchev.. :(

Your having a giggle, I don't believe this :@:@:@:@:@

Thats a good away day ruined, but what gets me is the fact that they've already changed the kick off to 12pm, I don't see why they've changed the kick off if its going to be international. Maybe they've done it so Tunchev can fly to Bulgaria after the game and still get there in time :thumbup:

Thats a good away day ruined, but what gets me is the fact that they've already changed the kick off to 12pm, I don't see why they've changed the kick off if its going to be international. Maybe they've done it so Tunchev can fly to Bulgaria after the game and still get there in time :thumbup:

Because Barry Fry has branded us 'trouble makers'.

Peterborough have announced plans to move kick-off times for big games against Leeds United, Leicester City and Milwall because of fears of hooliganism.

Cambridgeshire police have requested the new kick-off times, with officers meeting Posh director Barry Fry to thrash out a plan to prevent trouble on matchdays.

They agreed to bring forward the games against Leeds on October 4, Millwall on Boxing Day and Leicester City on March 28, to noon from their scheduled kick-off times of 3pm.

Posh director of football Barry Fry said: "The kick-off times have been brought forward on the advice of the police.

"Leeds, Leicester and Millwall fans have a reputation, and we want to give them less time in the pubs before kick-off."

Police said the three clubs had a record of disorder and their fans were "less than well behaved" last season.

All three clubs are expected to bring thousands of supporters to London Road for their matches against Posh, and at least 100 officers are likely to be called up to police the ground and the city centre.

Derbies against Milton Keynes, on January 3, and Northampton Town, on March 14, may also require a large police presence.

http://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/cobblers...koff.4192953.jp

Because Barry Fry has branded us 'trouble makers'.

Peterborough have announced plans to move kick-off times for big games against Leeds United, Leicester City and Milwall because of fears of hooliganism.

Cambridgeshire police have requested the new kick-off times, with officers meeting Posh director Barry Fry to thrash out a plan to prevent trouble on matchdays.

They agreed to bring forward the games against Leeds on October 4, Millwall on Boxing Day and Leicester City on March 28, to noon from their scheduled kick-off times of 3pm.

Posh director of football Barry Fry said: "The kick-off times have been brought forward on the advice of the police.

"Leeds, Leicester and Millwall fans have a reputation, and we want to give them less time in the pubs before kick-off."

Police said the three clubs had a record of disorder and their fans were "less than well behaved" last season.

All three clubs are expected to bring thousands of supporters to London Road for their matches against Posh, and at least 100 officers are likely to be called up to police the ground and the city centre.

Derbies against Milton Keynes, on January 3, and Northampton Town, on March 14, may also require a large police presence.

http://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/cobblers...koff.4192953.jp

• 2 weeks later...

Archived