Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shen

Northampton Town

DOes anyone how many tickets we are getting for this game. I'm priority 2 so im hoping to get one

Away fans are located in the Jewson Stand at one end of the pitch, where 850 supporters can be accommodated. If demand requires it, an additional 300 seats can be made available in the Alwyn Hargrave Stand.

http://www.ntfc.co.uk/page/GuideToSixFields/0,,10425,00.html

So anything from 850-1150

Whats the fastest train route to this game?

Andy??

Get off at Harborough or Kettering and take the bus, otherwise I think you'll have to take a long route and go via Coventry if you're travelling from Leicester!

It's all about the Stagecoach X7 for this one!

Get off at Harborough or Kettering and take the bus, otherwise I think you'll have to take a long route and go via Coventry if you're travelling from Leicester!

If he's getting a bus he might aswell catch it from Leicester.

Since you have to chance at Nuneaton to get from Leicester to Coventry that's a bloody long route! Especially since you can get from Nuneaton to Northampton. In fact that's the best route by train, Leicester -> Northampton (via Nuneaton).

There's also a direct bus between the two places, Fez can tell people more about that.

Away fans are located in the Jewson Stand at one end of the pitch, where 850 supporters can be accommodated. If demand requires it, an additional 300 seats can be made available in the Alwyn Hargrave Stand.

http://www.ntfc.co.uk/page/GuideToSixFields/0,,10425,00.html

So anything from 850-1150

Oh no thats not alot really, does anyone know how many priority 1 season ticket holders we have? I might have to stand on the hill and watch the game

Train is stupid. You have to go via Birmingham. Don't bother. Bus is easy enough, they run every hour - but it's a bit of a trek out to Sixfields from the town centre. Welcome to my world.

Stop at every pub on the way. Works for Bernie. :beer:

Does anyone how many tickets we are getting for this game. I'm priority 2 so im hoping to get one

I enquired about the allocation and ticket prices as there was no ticket information for this game on the OS yet (As far as I could see)

This is the reply:

Dear Matt,

Thank you for your email. Tickets will go on sale to season ticket holders with priority 1 on Monday 19th Jan, priority 2 on 20th Jan, and priority 3 on 21st Jan, members on Jan 22nd with general sale commencing on Jan 23rd subject to availability.

We have been allocated just 1300 tickets and we expect to sell out very and prices are as follows; Adults £21/£22, seniors £16/£18, juniors £6.50/£7.50 when purchased with an adult or senior, £13/£15 when traveling without an adult or senior, and under 7are free of charge.

Please note we do not expect the tickets to reach general sale.

Kind Regards

Jim

Ticket Office

Train is a bit daft (coming from me) although you can go to Nuneaton and get a direct train from there now.

Still takes at least double the time it would in a car, just depends if you want to get on the ale.

Oh yes. Im all over the train. Prices with railcard if you would be so kind?

If anyone who's priority one isn't going to this and can be persuaded to get me a ticket, I'd be very grateful. PM me if you can help, please. :)

Anyone............??? :cry:

Unfortunately I think tickets will be like Golddust for this one, With them giving us 1,200 I think it is and thats including a bit at the side and it being so local for many.

I'd be very surprised if this wasn't sold out by general sale, and apparently the home ends are sold out already so no chance of nipping in there.

Very funny comment.

Yeah going to this one, should be a laugh, the 'Big Derby'

I would like to echo the pleas for tickets from anyone who has priority but isn't going. Two if poss - can paypal/bank transfer money and costs.

Oi, I got in first!!! :P:D

Archived