Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lovejoy

iPod Shuffle Test

Cool. Another one to illegally download :)

Haha, I'm hardly in the position to criticise but you should try and get one of her albums physically, the artwork is amazing. Actually the thing I'm most excited about for the new one. lol

The cover for SFY is awesome on it's own, but when you open it up it's even better. Anyway, let's allow the thread to get back on topic. :P

1. Paramore - Misery Business

2. Pendulum - The Tempest

3. Kanye West - Welcome to Heartbreak

4. Enter Shikari - Labyrinth

5. Daniel Merriweather - Red

Haha, I'm hardly in the position to criticise but you should try and get one of her albums physically, the artwork is amazing. Actually the thing I'm most excited about for the new one. lol
Is she the one I always feel I 'ought' to like, but who's voice really annoys me? :unsure:

This could be horrific.

1. Get Cape Wear Cape Fly - If I Had £1 For Every Stale Song Title I'd Be 30 Short Of Getting Out Of This Mess

2. Youngblood Brass Band - Is An Elegy

3. Rage Against The Machine - Roll Right

4. Conor Oberst - Danny Callahan

5. Bob Marley - One Love

Phew, that wasn't so bad. Now I challenge anybody to randomise five more diverse songs than that little lot. lol

Archived