Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

I'm claiming Music Discussion back for the people

i've not been to university, so for that reason i'll have a little listen to 'angel dust' by faith no more, and maybe, something by the new york dolls, because looking at some old photos i noticed i used to have a NYD poster up in my bedroom.

and what an Album Angel Dust is brilliant brilliant album

Ha, I knew there was a reason why I avoid this forum.

I'm going to dig out my Smiths CD's and start listening to them again, I've neglected them recently. And Radiohead is always good, especially after Sing Star at the weekend.

You should never have buried them in the first place

Ha, I didn't bury them as such, just had nothing to appreciate them on. I'm in the process of burning tunes from my cd's onto my laptop and then shoving them on my Ipod.

New Years Day + The Smiths = Heaven :thumbup:

Over and Over their best song d'ya reckon?

I don't really have a favourite song - all the albums hang together so well as a collection of songs though.

Over and Over is a great track.

This morning I've been all about No Fit State... but I'm about to listen to some of Made in the Dark.

Surely nobody other than year 10s actually read the NME? Where's your obsession come from, Ash? It seems to be the buzz-word for you. Have you only just found it yourself and you're trying to test the waters to see if you should be embarrassed about it?

I haven't read a music magazine in years. I used to buy X-Ray when it was new.

Surely nobody other than year 10s actually read the NME? Where's your obsession come from, Ash? It seems to be the buzz-word for you. Have you only just found it yourself and you're trying to test the waters to see if you should be embarrassed about it?

I haven't read a music magazine in years. I used to buy X-Ray when it was new.

I have brought it twice this year and that was because of a OASIS INTERVIEW. I wouldn't buy it because of the music they rate. Like anyone dressed up as a topman display is epic in their eyes.

and guns don't kill people rappers do !

I have brought it twice this year and that was because of a OASIS INTERVIEW. I wouldn't buy it because of the music they rate. Like anyone dressed up as a topman display is epic in their eyes.

and guns don't kill people rappers do !

You've bought it TWICE already this YEAR, just NINE days in to the year?

You're obsessed mate. Addicted. Dependent. Have you considered seeking help.

Archived