Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Happy Wii Day to you all...

Freed Princess Peach on Super Mario Galaxy last night and is on to 65 stars now. The last Bowser show down was so much easier than bloody Bouldergeist......

Anyone seen trailers for a game called Deadly Creatures? It looks awesome and original, frickin hope the gameplay and controls aren't complete wank.

Thanks Ashley! :L

Well I knows that you like told me on the phone in all!! ;)

Xbox 360 is better init Ash. :L

:blush::o

You're right though.

The Wii just doesn't do anything for me at all, clearly a laugh when the family or mates are involved, but not as a single player console.

;)

We've just (today :banana: ) got wifi and the girls want to know how you play against other people on the Wii. I haven't got a clue, can anyone help please?

Go to Wii setting. Go to Internet /Wiiconnect 24 tab.

There should be an option (well three) for internet connection. click on the top one to find Wireless access point. It should find your WiFi point and depending on your security, you'll have to put in your 16 digit code...

Once this is done you should be "online"

And we can swap friend codes!! :)

EDIT: To play against people online you'll need to swap friend codes with people with the same game (i.e. Mario Kart, Brawl, Fifa, animal crossing... etc.) It's quite easy from then on in!

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Wii days for me these days. de Blob has turned out to be extremely addictive, but the levels takes over an hour to complete which doesn't go down well with the GF wanting to watch some telly. Boom Blox came the day before yesterday and that has turned out pretty addictive too, not gotten very far into yet, but some of the puzzles are great and to see some giant construction of blocks crumble slowly after a perfect throw is a great pleasure. Also to get a look in this weekend is Wario Land: Shake It, borrowed it from one of my classmates, and she borrowed my Super Mario Galaxy.

Yep, I'm enjoying my Wii.......

• 2 months later...

Archived