Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Happy Wii Day to you all...

Has no one tried Wario Wares Smooth Moves? Great fun.

Is that the one with all the mini games? I love that. I made my old housemate get that when he got the Wii becasue I used to play a very similar oneo n the Gamecube. This is what the Wii is for, fun (if slightly ridiculous) multiplayer games.

Hey :D

Can any of you lot like recommend any like good games for the wii?

Cuz i'm like enough bored of like the ones i got really!

Best game i probably got is like guitar hero. :giggle:

Thanks! :D

I think i'll get that :)

Do you know if Mario Kart is any good?

Amy Amy Amy Amy.

The Wii is shit.

Because you have no soul! :nono:

:D

What I mean is I can't see the point of playing it on the Wii, there's no need to move the controller about or anything.They have it on their DSs, I would have thought that that was enough.

By the way, it's a girls game.

(1)What I mean is I can't see the point of playing it on the Wii, there's no need to move the controller about or anything.They have it on their DSs, I would have thought that that was enough.

(2)By the way, it's a girls game.

(1) Then you are correct!

(2) Ahhh, you like manly games full of muscular blokes... okay!! 30678380.29521795.gay.gif

toads a legend, i always win with him

mario is a cock lol

I'm always Wario, especially enjoying his 'take that losers' comment everytime he gets a star. Never bloody win that minigame where you cut strings on the top of a cliff and get catapulted when you cut a wrong one though. In my game Dry Bones is the cock, sneaky little bastard he is.

Haven't had time to play much lately and I'm just 2 stars from saving the Princess on Super Mario Galaxy... :( Should get a chance for some quality time with our Wii tomorrow though :)

What I mean is I can't see the point of playing it on the Wii, there's no need to move the controller about or anything.They have it on their DSs, I would have thought that that was enough.

By the way, it's a girls game.

its not a girls game

I'm always Wario, especially enjoying his 'take that losers' comment everytime he gets a star. Never bloody win that minigame where you cut strings on the top of a cliff and get catapulted when you cut a wrong one though. In my game Dry Bones is the cock, sneaky little bastard he is.

Haven't had time to play much lately and I'm just 2 stars from saving the Princess on Super Mario Galaxy... :( Should get a chance for some quality time with our Wii tomorrow though :)

i always win on the shooting the ghosts, but i hate the rowing boats one

Archived