Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Happy Wii Day to you all...

That did send me mad...

But have you done Luigi's Purple coins on a speed run yet!?!?! >_<

Evil!

I have heard about this Luigi's Purple coins before. Not there yet, haven't even done a Puple coin with Mario yet. On about 50 stars right now, haven't missed one yet I think.

Phube, is the Mario Wii game as good as the N64 Mario?

I have a wii, but they're doesn't seem to be the same calibre of games on it that graced the mighty and underrated N64. Goldeneye, Mario 64, two of the greatest games ever.

Super Mario Galaxy is amazing. Some of the levels where gravity plays a huge factor leave you in awe.

We are proud to announced the arrival of our Wii. I'd shit on anyone at tennis.

I'm at 1800ish points.. eat that!!

Phube, is the Mario Wii game as good as the N64 Mario?

I have a wii, but they're doesn't seem to be the same calibre of games on it that graced the mighty and underrated N64. Goldeneye, Mario 64, two of the greatest games ever.

I believe it is the best Mario since No. 3! (Which is my favourite!)

I have heard about this Luigi's Purple coins before. Not there yet, haven't even done a Puple coin with Mario yet. On about 50 stars right now, haven't missed one yet I think.

No it's in the toy Galaxy (you do it with Mario!) Much later on!

I see. Someone on another forum hated that level as well. I'm so gonna be stuck for days, when I finally make it to there. You got all 120 stars?

lol It is the LEGENDARILY hard level... *shudders*

Oh and I have about 150 stars! (You get to do it all again with Luigi when complete i.e. 120 stars, Which is fun as Luigi can jump higher but is harder to control!)

lol It is the LEGENDARILY hard level... *shudders*

Oh and I have about 150 stars! (You get to do it all again with Luigi when complete i.e. 120 stars, Which is fun as Luigi can jump higher but is harder to control!)

Ohhh, we are not talking days then, we are talking weeks.

I thought you would be one of those with 242 stars Phube.......

Bit underwhelmed by the Wii. Didn't realise the graphics were this bad. Wii sports is good, RE4 is good but the rest of the games are bit crap. Very disappointed with Mario Kart game thing. The wheel is hard to use (but you might get used to it, i dunno). The gameplay just doesn't seem that original, seems like ive played it loads already. Wii play is crap as well, played that once. That Mario strikers is ok but i doubt very much a lot of time will be spent on it. Oh and Guinness world records game is also crap.

So, overall, thank god for Wii sports. I went on 360 afterwards. So much better.

Bit underwhelmed by the Wii. Didn't realise the graphics were this bad. Wii sports is good, RE4 is good but the rest of the games are bit crap. Very disappointed with Mario Kart game thing. The wheel is hard to use (but you might get used to it, i dunno). The gameplay just doesn't seem that original, seems like ive played it loads already. Wii play is crap as well, played that once. That Mario strikers is ok but i doubt very much a lot of time will be spent on it. Oh and Guinness world records game is also crap.

So, overall, thank god for Wii sports. I went on 360 afterwards. So much better.

You bought a game about Guinness World Records... and expect it to be good? Okaaaay... :huh:

Hey :D

Can any of you lot like recommend any like good games for the wii?

Cuz i'm like enough bored of like the ones i got really!

Best game i probably got is like guitar hero. :giggle:

Well I like proper like Super Smash Bros cuz it's like well good like.

Hey :D

Can any of you lot like recommend any like good games for the wii?

Cuz i'm like enough bored of like the ones i got really!

Best game i probably got is like guitar hero. :giggle:

Super Mario Galaxy... get it !!!

Thanks! :D

I think i'll get that :)

Do you know if Mario Kart is any good?

If you like fun, multiplayer racers with ridiculous power-ups etc. then yes it is THE best one you'll get on any system.

If you like really boooring driving simulators where you have to break for the slightest corner or spin out of control (Gran Tourismo)... then no!

Wii-board doesn't work, Raving Rabbids is shite and the girl is refusing to have anything to do with any of it...meanwhile the boy wants to play with my Lego Batman on the 360.

Hmm.... :rolleyes:

Wii board - great

Sean Whatishisface's snow stuff - fun

Raving Rabbids - totally ace

I am reluctantly coming around to the point of view that there is much to commend this console. :blush:

All sensible people come round eventually! :D:thumbup:

Archived