Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flynny

Brizzle Away

I thought I was raising an interesting point about the people who have 'priority', not really getting priority with price/choice. But I suppose that goes back to the 'elitism' argument. As for quitting moaning, I don't often moan, but here I just exercised my right to be a bit miffed about buying tickets so that other people would have the opportunity to stand on a terrace.

Leicestershire. Can hardly ask him to make that effort for me, it's up to him whether he wants a terrace ticket too I suppose.

I'll be buying my ticket tomorrow so if you wanna swap for a terrace ticket you can have mine :thumbup:

Joe won't get your ticket till saturday, don't think he has even paid for it tbh, so he might, am tempted to try and get a terrace ticket but i don't know if it will be worth it........... hmmmm

Ohh so he picks the tickets up from the ground on Saturday? Awesome cheers Joe B.

Sorry for moaning :sweating::rolleyes:

Ohh so he picks the tickets up from the ground on Saturday? Awesome cheers Joe B.

Sorry for moaning :sweating::rolleyes:

I think so, best bet is to text him and see what he says.

Reckon going on terraceing will be worth it tho? - its tempting very tempting.

Think Yeovil and then think Northampton. Terracing it is!

Yes, you have turned it, just hope it dosen't rain.

Reckon you will be able to get me a 20p Poncho :giggle:

Thanks for the offer HH, but it appears Joe can still get me a terrace ticket. Sorry for moaning uneccesarily! :blush:

You hope :P

Moaning about the terrace is completely valid IMO....It is a right arse for some to get to the TO and we were always going to take as many to this as possible.

C-Man, I assume Joe got all our tickets together...just spoke to him and he said he'll change all ours on saturday for terracing tickets.

This is back on.

LL said that she has to go into the ticket office on Sat for Hartlepool tickets so just fob them off to her :whistle:

Well I'll be with her anyway. If Maybes can get the Bristol tickets to me I'll she can swap them.

Have you got them? Cause I'm back home on Friday, so I can nip over to yours to get the tickets and do it.

If not, you'd have to meet me on Saturday to give me them, so you may as well come ticket office anyway :P

Erm.... damn! Jodie's got them - she's getting there about 2:20 on sat I think she said.... You planning on going earlier than that?

Moaning about the terrace is completely valid IMO....It is a right arse for some to get to the TO and we were always going to take as many to this as possible.

C-Man, I assume Joe got all our tickets together...just spoke to him and he said he'll change all ours on saturday for terracing tickets.

This is back on.

..........and very banal.

Anyway see you on the terraces :whistle:

Erm.... damn! Jodie's got them - she's getting there about 2:20 on sat I think she said.... You planning on going earlier than that?

Yeah I'll be going earlier than that I think, was thinking about driving down at about half 12. Matchday queues are not pleasant. I'll drop her a text anyway, because I could possibly be persuaded to drive to the Walkers via Ansteh and get yours done. Possibly.

Yeah I'll be going earlier than that I think, was thinking about driving down at about half 12. Matchday queues are not pleasant. I'll drop her a text anyway, because I could possibly be persuaded to drive to the Walkers via Ansteh and get yours done. Possibly.

Depends on who you know :whistle:

Yeah. Go Via Anstey 'cos then we can go and find a McDonalds. :D

Edit: Sound Maybes.

Archived