Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flynny

Brizzle Away

The away Terrace is to the right of the Uplands Stand, nearest to the South Stand so yeah, you're right. :thumbup:

Spot on!!. The away terrace is on the right, close to the south stand. Normally it runs to the half-line, if 1100 is allowed. However, as you have 800 in the terrace. I think they will close the next sterile area, thus allowing a big gap.

Can you see the pitch from terrace pitch or is the stand in the way ?? Freindly gas any help

Sorry mate. Just got back from S****hrope. Expecting a hammering without LAMBERTT - who is injured. But we beat them 2-0!. YES, you can get a good view of the pitch. You are in the EAST encloser, the SOUTH STAND is to your left. So it is miles out the way. I suppose it's a bit strange, being on the side as the away team. Hopefully, if we beat YEOVIL on Tuesday it could be a good crowd. Like I said BRISTOLIANS don't turn up if the team is playing crap. Two wins could get them out of there armchairs!!.

Sorry mate. Just got back from S****hrope. Expecting a hammering without LAMBERTT - who is injured. But we beat them 2-0!. YES, you can get a good view of the pitch. You are in the EAST encloser, the SOUTH STAND is to your left. So it is miles out the way. I suppose it's a bit strange, being on the side as the away team. Hopefully, if we beat YEOVIL on Tuesday it could be a good crowd. Like I said BRISTOLIANS don't turn up if the team is playing crap. Two wins could get them out of there armchairs!!.

not this season...

I understand what you are saying FG, but we don't experience terracing very often, so that's why we want to go on it.

If we are promoted, none of our opponents (unless Peterborough go up too) have terracing, so this is the only season we can stand on terraces.

I understand what you are saying FG, but we don't experience terracing very often, so that's why we want to go on it.

If we are promoted, none of our opponents (unless Peterborough go up too) have terracing, so this is the only season we can stand on terraces.

But we're MASSIVE - it's our right to be promoted. :P:whistle:

Has anyone who ordered their tickets on wednesday got them yet?? I am at uni and so asked them to be delivered to the uni address instead of home address and can see the ticket office screwing up :whistle: How long does it normally take wud u say. I ordered them first thing wednesday as well.

Has anyone who ordered their tickets on wednesday got them yet?? I am at uni and so asked them to be delivered to the uni address instead of home address and can see the ticket office screwing up :whistle: How long does it normally take wud u say. I ordered them first thing wednesday as well.

You could try asking somebody at your home address if they've received them? You've probably already thought of that though.

I usually receive mine one or two days after I've ordered them. If you don't receive them tomorrow or Wednesday, you should think about contacting the Ticket Office.

I ordered my Hartlepool tickets a week ago today and they haven't arrived yet. :angry:

I could've got the train for this for £15 but left it too late and have to pay £32 lol

Idiot

If you live in london the megatrain there will be about 10-15 quid at this short notice. The megatrain back will be too early but if you've got a young persons railcard and are willing to go drinking in briz for a few hours there's usually a single back for 5-8 quid at 9/10/11pm sorta time. You'd probably piss away the difference (and more) going drinking for 4 hours but it'd be a laugh.

Done that journey many times.

Ow. is that return?

Yeah. Similar to a return to Leicester.

If you live in london the megatrain there will be about 10-15 quid at this short notice. The megatrain back will be too early but if you've got a young persons railcard and are willing to go drinking in briz for a few hours there's usually a single back for 5-8 quid at 9/10/11pm sorta time. You'd probably piss away the difference (and more) going drinking for 4 hours but it'd be a laugh.

Done that journey many times.

Cheers chief, I'll have a gander

Tickets came through today... ticket office weren't THAT impressed that I live in Bristol. Quite annoying actually, took a few minutes to explain that I'm not a Bristol hooligan trying to get in to the away end. However, block C, row E. Hope they're ok seats... might end up trying to move to the terrace, just like we did at Swindon.

Archived